Fully trianed Springer for sale

GW80

Hi lads,

Have a 18 month old ESS bitch for sale, she is black and white and her breeding is exceptional, sire is Hattonswood Broc and my own dam. She is a great gamefinder and has a lovely soft mouth and delivery of retrieve, will make an exceptional shooting dog but just lacks spark for trialing. Can be shipped to main land!

Looking £500

Edited by GW80

Hi lads,

Have a 18 month old ESS bitch for sale, she is black and white and her breeding is exceptional, sire is Hattonswood Broc and my own dam. She is a great gamefinder and has a lovely soft mouth and delivery of retrieve, will make an exceptional shooting dog but just lacks spark for trialing. Can be shipped to main land!

Looking £500

i paid 400 for an untrained pup

and the real reason and price is ??

He has given a reason does it have to be a sinister one? Plenty of dogs are sold because they wont trial but make excellent working dogs ive had three from triallers that lacked the style for trialling if your not interested in the dog why comment? :sly:

He has given a reason does it have to be a sinister one? Plenty of dogs are sold because they wont trial but make excellent working dogs ive had three from triallers that lacked the style for trialling if your not interested in the dog why comment? :sly:

i have gave this strong thought as looking for another dog , but im sceptical as to reason as sparkle doesnt seam right to me . but hey ho , im sure he is a good dog .

It may be that you Irish lads know him personally so you know he is honest,silpig5 lives in another part of the country and does not.

I am sure he is a top bloke ,I think the reason its been questioned is that at £500 for a trained dog is very,very good value in fact I would say its too cheap and plentyof people live by the "if it seems too good to be true it probabley is" rule.

I would imagine if it was up for £800-£1000 it would not have got such a response as silpig5's.

If he is a top bloke as you say seems that someone will be getting a bargain for Xmas. :good:

It may be that you Irish lads know him personally so you know he is honest,silpig5 lives in another part of the country and does not.

I am sure he is a top bloke ,I think the reason its been questioned is that at £500 for a trained dog is very,very good value in fact I would say its too cheap and plentyof people live by the "if it seems too good to be true it probabley is" rule.

I would imagine if it was up for £800-£1000 it would not have got such a response as silpig5's.

If he is a top bloke as you say seems that someone will be getting a bargain for Xmas. :good:

cheers fen , nail on the head !

I've also paid over £400 for a untrained pup ! but for some people to question this sale when they can't even get the sex of the dog concerned says a lot ! I'd have been very interested in this dog myself but I'll not have the room for another dog until mid summer next year. I do know someone who might be interested so I'll let them know about this bitch.

Good luck with the sale :good:

Hi lads,

Looking £500

Hi is it kept outside and what's like with children

Cheers Mark

Hi lads,

Looking £500

can you PM me photos please and any other deatails you have,how much would it cost to bring it over

She is for sale for £500 as to me this is a fair price as i'm looking a quick sale, she has no faults and i would quite happily keep her myself if i had more room. She isn;t top drawer but will put in an honest days work for the average shooting man, I'm not a breeder or pro trainer so not in it for the money. If your not interested in the dog don't be leaving negative comments please!! :good:

She is for sale for £500 as to me this is a fair price as i'm looking a quick sale, she has no faults and i would quite happily keep her myself if i had more room. She isn;t top drawer but will put in an honest days work for the average shooting man, I'm not a breeder or pro trainer so not in it for the money. If your not interested in the dog don't be leaving negative comments please!! :good:

Do you keep her outside or indoors and what's she like with children Cheers Mark