Best ambush scene

JohnGalway

Has got to be one of the two Sniper movies, the one where he is so well camo'd, and the patrol with the dogs come's near........and use's the cow $£!% to hide his smell, or when he take's out the other sniper through the other sniper's scope...........

The killing of Bonnie and Clyde, enough slow motion to last a lifetime. :o

:lol: Good one alright. :lol:

Cayene pepper is meant to be good on sniffer dogs too, just incase you ever end up on the run ;)

John

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:lol::P

John.......was the first one called Sniper, and then a second one called Sniper 2, really amazing,

bloke stalks for like three days, a yard an hour, camo like you will not believe, and then makes a kill from over a thousand yards. (if you wathched it you will remeber where he keeps the white feather after each kill). Try on ebay and you will probably get both movies for a squid or two.......

just dug out both movies and guess what I'm gonna be watchin..........SNIPER!!!!!!!!!

John.......was the first one called Sniper, and then a second one called Sniper 2, really amazing,

bloke stalks for like three days, a yard an hour, camo like you will not believe, and then makes a kill from over a thousand yards. (if you wathched it you will remeber where he keeps the white feather after each kill). Try on ebay and you will probably get both movies for a squid or two.......

just dug out both movies and guess what I'm gonna be watchin..........SNIPER!!!!!!!!!

Have seen them both, prefer the first one to the second, but both are not that realistic, but its a film and a good one to watch. :lol:

The tractor factory scene in Enemy At The Gates, when the main character is behind this oven and his mosin nagant is out of reach. Excellent Film :lol::lol:

Or when his mate sticks his noodle up in suicidel sacrifice so that the German sniper take a shot and reveal his position

The killing of Bonnie and Clyde, enough slow motion to last a lifetime. ;)

If I remember that scene right, thsy use enough lead to keep both Hunter and Frank in bullets for oh say a decade!

John

:lol::lol::lol: Still would not be enough the way we are going. :lol::P :o

Kings Cross many moons ago. A certain northern team came down to the smoke, got filleted by the bushwackers and went home.

You would have to been there to appreciate the skill involved.

LB :o

;) What happened?

John

We all got hurt but they come off worse than us :lol::lol::lol::P

I am now retired of course.

LB

enemy at the gates, vassili hiding under rubble deciding whether to shoot the grunt. excellent use of cammo.

Sniper 3 is out now as well. and i believe the main charecter is played by tom beringer.

Which one is it where he has an apprentice and he shoots at a guy on a boat but gives a warning shot first? Classic film.

Kings Cross many moons ago. A certain northern team came down to the smoke, got filleted by the bushwackers and went home.

You would have to been there to appreciate the skill involved.

LB :lol:

:lol::no::no::lol:

turf wars eh LB remember well BRISTOL City/Rovers local derby my rear end, went more like the battle of Jutland :good::) many memories many more bruises ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Martin