white geese i shot

les gedge

Greylag x domestic goose, good ones to take out.

you are bang right - showed the photo to the farmer yesterday & he remembers them breeding about 3 years ago with his farm geese. i love it when the know-it-all's chip in with the white fronted geese snow goose. i bet thay dont even go goose shooting, probably looked in a book then just guessed which goose it was! All the best, Les.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you are bang right - showed the photo to the farmer yesterday & he remembers them breeding about 3 years ago with his farm geese. i love it when the know-it-all's chip in with the white fronted geese snow goose. i bet thay dont even go goose shooting, probably looked in a book then just guessed which goose it was! All the best, Les.

they still aint grey crossers and they ARE part of the same family? any big parks near you?

KW

they still aint grey crossers and they ARE part of the same family? any big parks near you?

KW

they are crossed with farmed geese be told.and yes some big parks with alot of farmed geese on them.no snow geese no whitefronts. tame geese what people dont want anymore you should have asked your mate from leeds

they are crossed with farmed geese be told.and yes some big parks with alot of farmed geese on them.no snow geese no whitefronts. tame geese what people dont want anymore you should have asked your mate from leeds

so why make out they were wild grey crossers? what were your decoy tactics? a loaf of bread!! :hmm:

KW

all geese are the same family or they would not be called geese.think about what you are saying.lol

same family group, you know what I meant, keep it up your shovel is digging deeper :good:

KW