waste of police time

digger

i was out last night in town and two of the girls with us (both 22) were asked for id to get into a club.the first had some the second didnt so she borrowed her friends driving licence.the bouncers spotted it,kept the licence and ejected them,fair play but that should have been an end to it.

they gave her licence to the police and when she went to get it today they informed her they intend to prosecute for fraudulent use of her licence.

what an utter crock of sticky stuff :rolleyes:

as an aside i got in at half five this morning,anyone had experience of how long the wife will make my life hell for ? :yes:

"as an aside i got in at half five this morning,anyone had experience of how long the wife will make my life hell for "

If she reads this Forum and finds out about the 22 year old girls..................it could be quite some time. :rolleyes:

I am actually surprised she let the bouncer keep her driving licence, I doubt they have any authority to do that.

how long the wife will make my life hell for ?

forever mate, they never forget.

how right you are, mark

Doesn't that start about 2 weeks after you get married ? I'm not going to do that again, it is a very limiting lifestyle which is fine if you intend having kids but I've finished with all that now.

Yeeeehaaaaaaaaa !!!!! ;-))))

"as an aside i got in at half five this morning,anyone had experience of how long the wife will make my life hell for "

If she reads this Forum and finds out about the 22 year old girls..................it could be quite some time. :rolleyes:

I am actually surprised she let the bouncer keep her driving licence, I doubt they have any authority to do that.

as some of you know my night job is on the doors. due to the new licensing under the SIA we should take any id from people we believe are been missused, abused or disfaced so to allow inproper use. the club i work a has a r u 25 policey as in if you look under 25 you need id to get in. hense we turn alot of trade away but better safe than sorry they come down on us very heavy for letting under 18's in. any suspect id is handed over to the police when they pass as well as the indivuals been passed to police camaras.

There is so many false/ fake driveing lisences about its unreal.

i know it seams harsh but i don't want a fine or to loose my badge, which means no work.that would damage the pocket

if you intend having kids but I've finished with all that now.

so have i unless i was taking out 22 year olds. :yes:

[/quote

From what your lass told me you could not manage a 22 year old :good::sly::sly: :yp: :yp: :P :(

She told me 82 :rolleyes:

if you intend having kids but I've finished with all that now.

so have i unless i was taking out 22 year olds. :yes:

[/quote

From what your lass told me you could not manage a 22 year old :P :( :( :no::no::no::no:

She told me 82 :rolleyes:

Thats a bit closer to it Dave :good::sly::sly: :yp: :yp:

well we are so used to moning that the police do nothing .now when thay do a ligitamate prosicution like this (as the owner of the id knowing let her id be used faulsly)we are still moning,but i would hope it would only be a slap on the rist as it was high spirited fun not tererism!!!!.i to have done the same but would still be p****** of but take it

i was out last night in town and two of the girls with us (both 22) were asked for id to get into a club.the first had some the second didnt so she borrowed her friends driving licence.the bouncers spotted it,kept the licence and ejected them,fair play but that should have been an end to it.

they gave her licence to the police and when she went to get it today they informed her they intend to prosecute for fraudulent use of her licence.

what an utter crock of sticky stuff :rolleyes:

as an aside i got in at half five this morning,anyone had experience of how long the wife will make my life hell for ? :yes:

4 everrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

:good::sly::sly:

Dave K

If she reads this Forum and finds out about the 22 year old girls..................it could be quite some time. :yes:

:good: as a security officer, i am reliably informed that we do have the authority to confiscate such items in such a circumstance :sly: (but it must have been handed over voluntarily) :rolleyes: