David Rathband found dead

JR1960

Tragic loss of an honourable dedicated officer. From reports, he left his wife and wouldn't return, but either way, we can't judge unless we were there, sympathy and condolences to ALL his family and friends, RIP.

What a terrible terrible thing. The man was a true hero and an inspiration to us all. The world is a far worse place without him in it. My thoughts and sympathys are with his family.

I hope that piece of **** Moat is rotting in hell and spends eternity suffering. spineless drug taking ****!!!

R.I.P PC Rathband

was n't david rathband arrested last year for assaulting his wife? I think thats what drove them apart.

i am sure that this may have been driven to by his disability and the pressures etc......

:good::good:

He was obviously a troubled character after this incident (being shot I mean), who knows how it would have burdoned any of us?

was n't david rathband arrested last year for assaulting his wife? I think thats what drove them apart.

i am sure that this may have been driven to by his disability and the pressures etc......

A perfectly healthy person with everything to live for to being permanently blind and relying on others in a split second.

It makes you wonder if he gave up a long time ago.

it was awful news for me to hear this mornin has my dad committed suicide and its always a wound that never heals, and unfortunately this is what his wife and kids have now got to live with,that ******* moat i hope rots for all eternity and the chavvy scum that have gave it the biggun with him

paddy.

according to Duncan Balentyne who seemed to know both him and his wife he didn't assault her but obviously there must have been some kind of row but he was never charged with anything so it cant have been to serious.

very nearly lost my certs tonite when a ------ showed me a joke. that turned me rotten about a very brave man that did not want to live in the dark.would we should have pushed my fist down his neck and pulled is heart out.god bless you and your family.les