KONY 2012

Sticky96

Hey guys,

just a quick one, please watch this video(I know it's long but give it a chance) and share it with friends to boost the support for this cause and mark the end of children having to fight for this criminal and around the world.

A really interesting video lads,

Basically its about some American dude who went to Uganda and seen all the terror and suffering this man kony has done to the country he essentially kidnapps children and makes them fight for his rebel group.

This man kony is top of the most wanted criminals list of some sort and this American guy is hoping to make famous so the American government will help bring about his capture.

Really sad video well worth the watch.

Then you'll be asked to donate $30 to the charity invisible children of which only 35% goes to the actual charity. It's viral on facebook & twitter.

It was actually just a pathetic 32% of the $8 million donated.

A scam (to a degree) that tugs on the heart-strings of people that don't really know the facts. A slick Hollywood-esque movie focusing on something that hasn't happened for 6 years. Kony is not in Uganda (it seems) and the LRA have pretty much disbanded. This is a stupid social networking revolution that does nothing but raise awareness of the charity and add to their salaries/expenses. Yes, Kony has done some unthinkable things and should be caught and dealt with. But, liking and retweeting this video does nothing in the grand scheme of things.

People are better off spending 30 minutes volunteering for a local/UK charity where you can see the difference you are making - 100%.

Just my two-penneth worth.

It was actually just a pathetic 32% of the $8 million donated.

A scam (to a degree) that tugs on the heart-strings of people that don't really know the facts. A slick Hollywood-esque movie focusing on something that hasn't happened for 6 years. Kony is not in Uganda (it seems) and the LRA have pretty much disbanded. This is a stupid social networking revolution that does nothing but raise awareness of the charity and add to their salaries/expenses. Yes, Kony has done some unthinkable things and should be caught and dealt with. But, liking and retweeting this video does nothing in the grand scheme of things.

People are better off spending 30 minutes volunteering for a local/UK charity where you can see the difference you are making - 100%.

Just my two-penneth worth.

:good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

I'm just about sick to the back teeth of the evening news being dominated by these s..t holes, Libya,Egypt,Bahrain,Afghanistan,Iran ,Iraq, and God knows how many African dumps .

I live in England i dont give a toss about these places ,I want our troops back home defending OUR borders.

I dont want my government giving MY tax money to these hell holes where 95% of it is syphoned off before it even gets to its intended recipiants.

Let these countries sort their own problems out ,it has absolutley NOTHING to do with us.

Rant over.

I'm just about sick to the back teeth of the evening news being dominated by these s..t holes, Libya,Egypt,Bahrain,Afghanistan,Iran ,Iraq, and God knows how many African dumps .

I live in England i dont give a toss about these places ,I want our troops back home defending OUR borders.

I dont want my government giving MY tax money to these hell holes where 95% of it is syphoned off before it even gets to its intended recipiants.

Let these countries sort their own problems out ,it has absolutley NOTHING to do with us.

Rant over.

TIA