Time for a barbie!

Penfolio

OK, the mecury hit 15 a little earlier today and, the sun is now nicely over the back garden. In my book that mean bbq time is here. Anyone else cooking al fresco today?

Not today, but I did get the barby out the shed and gave it a good clean up :yes: looking forward to the summer :good:

The avatar, yep, that's me, last summer. Camping at Piratemania, somewhat worse for wear on account of it being excellent cider and rum drinking weather. The image was cartoonised in a photo editing program so my hands weren't really that grubby. Bah, actually they probably were. :look:

The avatar, yep, that's me, last summer. Camping at Piratemania, somewhat worse for wear on account of it being excellent cider and rum drinking weather. The image was cartoonised in a photo editing program so my hands weren't really that grubby. Bah, actually they probably were. :look:

Piratemania? Sounds like a blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhst! :lol:

What do you mean BBQ time is here!! It's BBQ season all year round!

Yes I had one today, but it was only the 5 one of 2012, got to start having them more regular now the weather's getting above 10 degrees.....

Good effort fella! I'll try to be a bit less of a wuss for the rest of the year. ;)