Snow

Paul223

We had blizzard in night several inches of snow , son who lives about 3/4 miles from me awoke to find 60 ft tree blown over on to house , luckily garage/fence took most of it and only minor damage tiles/fence panelling etc .

Julian

We had blizzard in night several inches of snow , son who lives about 3/4 miles from me awoke to find 60 ft tree blown over on to house , luckily garage/fence took most of it and only minor damage tiles/fence panelling etc .

Julian

Close call you wouldn't want that hitting you :blink:

Light drizzle yesterday but woke up to screaming winds and about 1" of snow on the ground, thats now melted but its bitterly cold and still blowing a gale her in Shrewsbury. Wife has said its cold and raining in Salisbury. I guess this is typical afterall it is bank holiday weekend :blush:

Looks like its moved South from us from Monday night. We had about 4 - 5 inches worth in North Aberdeenshire yesterday morning.

Not happy as i had dug 40 odd holes on Saturday to put a load of Buckthorn and Hawthorn hedging plants in that were in leaf bud - got a horrible feeling i could be losing a few - b*ggar!

Oh well Summer was lovely while it lasted !

Keep Safe everybody.