handmade burger co.

cockercas

its pricy for what it is (around £25 a head) but it tastes to good.

Around £25 per head for a meal based around a burger? - It's all right for some!

We (The Boss/Wife and I) both survive on pensions and because of this the wife has to budget very carefully, something that she is very skilled at! Our weekly grocery bill is usually around £50 per week so if I went out and spent £50 on ONE MEAL for the two of us she would quite rightly go balistic.

I'm sure that the burgers (And trimmings) at that price are great but with the economic climate being what it is nowadays how can such extravagance be justified? :hmm::hmm::hmm:

A burger or a steak for the same money, am i missing something?

To be honest, after some of the rubbish steaks some places try and pass off for the best i would rather a burger. There are so many places with steak on the menu for £12 to £16.00 and have no idea how to cook them. I used to look forward to a decent steak when i was out, i now avoid them.

One of my local pubs does a homemade burger with chips and a bit of salad for £12.00. Its ok but not great.

Best steak i ever eat was in the US and cost me about $14.00, then it was nearly 2 Dollars to the pound.

I guess its no suprise realy.

Took the family there tonight.

As said in a previous post the sides, like chips etc very expensive.

Burger was good. Nothing to write home about.

The staff look scruffy wearing jeans & old trainers. I know the company might be trying to come across casual but I don't like getting served food by someone with manky reebok classics lol

Wasn't impressed. Doubtful ill return

Cockercas, is this the place next to nandos in saint stephens?

yes above it next to vue.

Took the family there tonight.

As said in a previous post the sides, like chips etc very expensive.

Burger was good. Nothing to write home about.

The staff look scruffy wearing jeans & old trainers. I know the company might be trying to come across casual but I don't like getting served food by someone with manky reebok classics lol

Wasn't impressed. Doubtful ill return

different to mine then there all smartly dressed in uniforms and are very polite.

To be honest, after some of the rubbish steaks some places try and pass off for the best i would rather a burger. There are so many places with steak on the menu for £12 to £16.00 and have no idea how to cook them. I used to look forward to a decent steak when i was out, i now avoid them.

One of my local pubs does a homemade burger with chips and a bit of salad for £12.00. Its ok but not great.

Best steak i ever eat was in the US and cost me about $14.00, then it was nearly 2 Dollars to the pound.

I guess its no suprise realy.

nowhere i know around here cooks steak right. i mean i like mine on the plate mooing so its not rocket science to flash cook it. i once had a bit of meat folded over itself trying to pass its self of as steak.