Worst Films

scolopax

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you may have missed the point of that one - A very tongue in cheek homage to bad movies

Machete - Got to agree, once I relised what it was, a tongue in cheek homage to a comic book hero (I think), then it was actually quite good.

I thought that Pirana! was the very worst film I have ever seen until that Kelly Brook went swimming in the nuddy. Then it went into my list of top 10 best films ever. :rolleyes:

Seen it, and for the unconvinced I can confirm that Kelly Brook does look very good naked :lol: .

Edited by scolopax

I can`t stand Walt Disney...all shaking hands with chimney sweeps, yanks with bad Brit accents, and hounds being best mates with a fox. Reach for the bucket. 101 dalmations, with glenn close and racoons in London!!!

Even as a kid I hated Donald Duck...where is a wildfowler when you need one...

Watched a film a while back called A DAY OF VIOLENCE: has anyone else seen it ?? It's the story of this London based hard man and how he double crossed this big time gangster. You know the sort of thing,, The man that played the part of the hard man was a real poor actor and to give you some idea how bad this film was he was by far the best actor in it.... !!!

Anything at all with Danny Dyer in it :yes:

He was in an awful film called "Outlaw" which got panned by the critics, but he seemed to think it was up there with the best films of all time. Search youtube for "Outlaw commentary highlights", Dyer and the director sounding all the world like Derek & Clive moaning about the reviews, absoltely hilarious and shows how deluded the man is.

He was in an awful film called "Outlaw" which got panned by the critics, but he seemed to think it was up there with the best films of all time. Search youtube for "Outlaw commentary highlights", Dyer and the director sounding all the world like Derek & Clive moaning about the reviews, absoltely hilarious and shows how deluded the man is.

I so wanted to steal one of the lamp post boards that went up round our way in the run up to bank holiday weekend. Danny Dyer was appearing with Tinchy Stryder up a club in Asford. What a night out that would be!! :lol:

Other than the Business I have to say I loathe everything else he's done. Theres always some sort of football reference in his films. I saw one when he was called Charley Millwall and he had his back doors kicked in. It was whack!

Edited by ack-ack

The pants Steve Martin attempts at Inspector Clouseau :blush: :blush: , the first time I watched one it took me about half an hour to work out he was being serious, as in actually trying to do Clouseau :oops: . The finest example of mis casting and not being up to the task.

I can`t stand Walt Disney...all shaking hands with chimney sweeps, yanks with bad Brit accents, and hounds being best mates with a fox. Reach for the bucket. 101 dalmations, with glenn close and racoons in London!!!

Even as a kid I hated Donald Duck...where is a wildfowler when you need one...

Very good mate cheered me up no end lol...

Edited by Big Marty

I would like to suggest the films 'The Trollenberg Terror' and 'The Blob' as the absolute all time worst films. I watched them far too many years ago and was impressed by the level of terror then. Nowadays shopping in Tesco is more likely to injure or maim you.

The faculty. I saw it with the wife when she was just the girl friend, we didn't see much of it as we got a bit frisky in the cinema. We realised why we were making our own entertainment when we watched it on the tv last year. Do your self a favour and avoid it.