Hello from Lincolnshire

86inch

Hello all!

As per the title, i'm from Lincs and new to shooting. SGC should be here this week, whereupon i'll be able to collect my Browning i have my deposit on (Can't come quick enough!).

Been having clay lessons, but game/vermin (Rabbit & Pigeon) is what i'm really intending to do most of.

Already picked up lots of tips from the pages, so i'm sure you guys are going to be lots of further help :)

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys... I'm from the Witham Valley (less a valley, more a flood plain!!) area, between Newark & Lincoln...

I know my SGC is completed, and just waiting for a signature. As it has been for over a week now. According to the FA dept it should be sent out this week, but in reality, who knows!! but i can't wait to get out as you can imagine :)

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys... I'm from the Witham Valley (less a valley, more a flood plain!!) area, between Newark & Lincoln...

I know my SGC is completed, and just waiting for a signature. As it has been for over a week now. According to the FA dept it should be sent out this week, but in reality, who knows!! but i can't wait to get out as you can imagine :)

Fingers crossed for you for the delivery time, if you are with Lincolnshire FEO's. I had my visit for my FAC on the 2nd April with no problems, was told it was just waiting for processing and signing - rang this week and was told it could be up to another 10 weeks - just to sign and send! :no: