How old were you when you had your first ankle biter?

ack-ack

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 37 and have no kids, but the new missus seems to be broody and looking for a kid, i don't know if i want one or not, i'm selfish and can only see a youngster holding me back!! I treated my nephew as my one of my own and he has turned out ok now. So watch this space!!

I'm 37 and have no kids, but the new missus seems to be broody and looking for a kid, i don't know if i want one or not, i'm selfish and can only see a youngster holding me back!! I treated my nephew as my one of my own and he has turned out ok now. So watch this space!!

Dont do it...Your 1 of the chosen few. :yp: ...Id be sneaking off for the snip on the quiet.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do it. They really are fun. Yes you haev rough times but nothings that easy in life. You priorities cvhaneg when you have kids. You start thinking about them more and yourself less. Honest

First when I was 30 - Boy. He's a structural engineer.

Second when I was 31 - Girl. She's got a doctorate and lectures at York Uni.

Wouldn't be without them but my god they don't half cost you a lot. I'm 63 and still waiting for grandkids.

This is another thing I've been dwelling on. If I don't sire a few in the next few years there's a good chance I'll never see the grandkids who in turn will not have the benefit of grand parents (though what use I would be is debateable :lol:) . All my grandparents pegged out by the time I was at Uni. I work with a chap who's 50 odd and he had the day of for his grandmothers funeral the other day!! I thought he was winding me up when he told me (which did little to help the situation).

Edited by ack-ack

My Fiancee is sitting next to me growing my first one :D . I am 22 now, will be 23 when he or she is born in November. Must admit not planned but definately wanted and cant wait now. Luckily we bought a 3 bedroom house for our first home and getting married in 2 weeks so all set :good:

We have already spoke about the next one and assuming all is well with this one we will hopefully be having another one in 2 or 3 years so there isnt too big of a gap.

One of my friends was about 33 when had his first daughter, 9 months and 1 day later his twins arrived.

Edited by ferguson_tom

Well I did have a grand plan of having a Porsche 911 Turbo before I was 30, married soon after and kids in my early 30's!!

Didn't quite work out that way, met a girl (who is now Mrs G), had my first son at 25, first daughter at 27 and second daughter at 31. No more for me now as had the snip.

No sign of that Porsche either!!

Best thing I ever did, I love my kids.

ATB

Jonathan