Browning V Beretta

Will Poon

I'm trying to decide on either a browning 725 sporter or a Beretta sv10 prevail 3 sporter , I will mainlly use it on sporting clays , any advise would be grateful or something very similar in the price bracket of 2k :D

hi fella beretta are going to stop making the sv10 as it has not sold well their are bring out a new gun called the EVO its bassed on a 686 comes out end of june :good:

Gunner Gordon has an SV10, it suits him well, bought new about a year ago, its performed faultlessly.

The actions of Brownings are usually deeper than Beretta, so you really should try both guns and buy the gun that fits and suits you best, rather than be steered by members opinions on different guns. Both manufacturers make good guns.

webber

Gunner Gordon has an SV10, it suits him well, bought new about a year ago, its performed faultlessly.

The actions of Brownings are usually deeper than Beretta, so you really should try both guns and buy the gun that fits and suits you best, rather than be steered by members opinions on different guns. Both manufacturers make good guns.

webber

i also have an sv10 its ok for the 2.3k i paid for it but its no better than the A400 that cost 1.2k :good:

the 725 action is closer in dimension to the SV10 than the old B525 model,but the way it feels in the hand is more important,I would shop around before you pay £2K as they are a lot cheaper than that,esp the SV10,as for quality ,they are both more than equal.

webber

well said webber

ihave the 725 very nice gun and my mate as the sv10 i just like brownings but both are really good guns

try malmo guns there prices are very good

if you wont to try the 725 let me know you can try mine

Edited by MAL S

I would buy a Browning as I like Brownings :good: , but if I was a Beretta lover, I think I would buy a Beretta :good: (not much help is it :no: ).

Try them both, and buy the gun they you feel most comfortable with, and take someone along with you that understands guns.

The person that is selling you the gun, is doing just that, selling you "A" gun, there will be very little chance they will send you somewhere else to buy it, they have a business to run.

Good luck and let us know what you choose.

If you like craftsmanship and beauty in a solid reliable form buy a Beretta, if you need something for shooting things, paddling a canoe and thumping in tent peg's - buy one of those cheap brown things.... :good::lol::lol:

get a pair of glasses

well said webber

ihave the 725 very nice gun and my mate as the sv10 i just like brownings but both are really good guns

try malmo guns there prices are very good

if you wont to try the 725 let me know you can try mine

Yes I went to malmo guns the other week, great bunch of people gret help they were, I'm waiting to try there 725 demo gun when it comes in :) looked at a few Berettas quality guns but 725 seemed to fit me better., he showed me a cynergy composite as well , looks good in the pictures but as soon as I saw one and held it, NO way I said lol

I would buy a Browning as I like Brownings :good: , but if I was a Beretta lover, I think I would buy a Beretta :good: (not much help is it :no: ).

Try them both, and buy the gun they you feel most comfortable with, and take someone along with you that understands guns.

The person that is selling you the gun, is doing just that, selling you "A" gun, there will be very little chance they will send you somewhere else to buy it, they have a business to run.

Good luck and let us know what you choose.

+++ Excellent advice!! You will find one fits and shoots better for YOURSELF that is the gun you want. Good shooting starts with a good fit.

I used to be a Beretta fan, until I tried a Browning.

Settled on a nice Miroku mk 38 sporter, much nicer handling, better balanced and a lot of gun for not alot of money :yes:

Won't go back to those dead weight gate post Berettas again :P

Edited by chrispti

get a pair of glasses

Is that so you can see the beauty of a beretta close up. You don't need glasses when you look at the 725 sporter u can see the hi-viz orange a mile away lol

On a serious note both beretta and browning are very good guns just get which ever feels right for you. I prefer the feel of a beretta !!!!

Edited by jmoz82

If you like craftsmanship and beauty in a solid reliable form buy a Beretta, if you need something for shooting things, paddling a canoe and thumping in tent peg's - buy one of those cheap brown things.... :good::lol::lol:

Cracking Answer :good: :good:

The only browning i'd ever own changes the colour of gravy :lol: :lol:

Edited by lumpy

I'm trying to decide on either a browning 725 sporter or a Beretta sv10 prevail 3 sporter , I will mainlly use it on sporting clays , any advise would be grateful or something very similar in the price bracket of 2k :D

Just make sure it fits! At 2k the shop should be making sure it does also...not just oh sir that fits you very well.

Take what you will be wearing with you for your clay days then try the gun!

TEH

I used to be a Beretta fan, until I tried a Browning made a silly mistake and sold it.

Settled on a nice Miroku mk 38 sporter japanese copy, much nicer handling than a browning, better balanced and a lot of gun for not alot of money :yes:

Won't go back to those dead weight gate post Berettas Brownings again :P

Don't worry - I corrected that for you...

in all seriousness - not to take it off topic - both have a reliable and solid reputation, it's just that Beretta's are prettier and better made...

in all seriousness - not to take it off topic - both have a reliable and solid reputation, it's just that Beretta's are prettier and better made...

Lol !!!!

Edited by jmoz82

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: