Paper fox target (life size)

Can you not get a photo of a fox side on, increase the size on a photocopier to the size required, cut it out, draw around it and get cutting ??

Jonathan

Too much arts and crafts involved there Jonathon....

One of my shooting buddys recommended I shoot a fox and just draw around him....LOL.....bit like a crime scene!!!!!!!

Midway UK sell these (but only in packs of 50)

392440_m.jpg

cheers ...looks like a good soite..but I only need one

I'm looking to make life size fox steel target...have 10 mm steel plating & plasma cutter...all I need is a paper target to use as a template. I have come accross an american site but the postage is a fortune...anyone here know of any UK site tell sells them

Just sketch it out on the plate with some chalk….I assume you just need a side profile?

Even if you’re drawing is not picture perfect, at a 100 + yards as a target you will never notice the odd imperfections.

Besides not all foxes are the same shape….especaily when you put a big hole in them.... :lol::D

TEH

draw a fox on a4 paper throw away the inner fox and put up a large sheet of wallpaper or something similar and get a 110v lamp on a stand and use the template to get the size you require by moving it closer or further away and draw round the shadow,atb wayne ps you can then get it plasmer cut out of steel with a hole near the heart where you can slot a piece of armour plate in or a piece of 20mm and keep changing it,atb wayne

i think ive seen them at countryman of derby or melbourne gun for sale in the past.....i wouldnt bother using it out of steel too heavy and a l9ot of work for making holes in just use a piece of plactic like they have on for sale signs and cut it out. or ply wood