Hands Free Kits

Big Marty

Thinking about getting a Hard Wired Hands free Kit for the van but know nothing about them.. Has anyone any idea what's best and why. Don't want cheap rubbish but can't afford to go mad. Was hoping to get something fitted and all for around £150- £200, Is that possible.. A mate has one in I think it's a Parrot or something like that... Any help Appreciated...... Thank for now.. MARTY ..

If you want to go down the bargain route then look for a second hand parrot kit on ebay. I've had a couple now with different vehicles and now they are pretty much just plug in to the stereo loom and run the microphone wire and display and thats it. Very simple to do the last one cost me £30 and about half an hour to fit

If you want to go down the bargain route then look for a second hand parrot kit on ebay. I've had a couple now with different vehicles and now they are pretty much just plug in to the stereo loom and run the microphone wire and display and thats it. Very simple to do the last one cost me £30 and about half an hour to fit

:stupid:

here is a good cheap handsfree kit, its universal can be used on any phone, by anyone and with any car......send me £20 and i will send you my spare one

article-2117417-12349DA8000005DC-228_468x312.jpg

and can be used out of the car also

handsfree2.jpg

or the heavy duty version for serious computer addicts or off road drivers...slightly dearer i want £25 for this

2524765321_19c35605bb.jpg

Have these fitted to both our cars:

http://www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?hl=en&cp=8&gs_id=u&xhr=t&q=parrot+ck3100&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1280&bih=909&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=8862520452584641917&sa=X&ei=2dbIT8qHAsz34QSPzY0s&sqi=2&ved=0CMgBEPMCMAM

Excellent and faultless for the last few years. Parrot do various models, I like this one because it syncronises with your phone book contacts every time you get in and also has a screen, so you can see who is calling or make calls without touching the phone.

Dead simple to fit, and for around an extra £10 you can by an ISO wire kit so you simply unplug the iso plug from your vehicle to your stereo, plug that into the Parrot box, then plug the new ISO wire kit from your Parrot box to your stereo; Plug in your microphone and it's job done. Fitted mine to a Bmw and a Mercedes in around an hour. Otherwise £50 gets it fitted by a proffesional :hmm:

What's also good about the Parrot is that it mutes the car radio when you make or receive a phone call. The back up service is excellent, and you can update the firmware with a laptop that has bluetooth.

Hope this helps

Cos

Have these fitted to both our cars:

http://www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?hl=en&cp=8&gs_id=u&xhr=t&q=parrot+ck3100&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1280&bih=909&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=8862520452584641917&sa=X&ei=2dbIT8qHAsz34QSPzY0s&sqi=2&ved=0CMgBEPMCMAM

Excellent and faultless for the last few years. Parrot do various models, I like this one because it syncronises with your phone book contacts every time you get in and also has a screen, so you can see who is calling or make calls without touching the phone.

Dead simple to fit, and for around an extra £10 you can by an ISO wire kit so you simply unplug the iso plug from your vehicle to your stereo, plug that into the Parrot box, then plug the new ISO wire kit from your Parrot box to your stereo; Plug in your microphone and it's job done. Fitted mine to a Bmw and a Mercedes in around an hour. Otherwise £50 gets it fitted by a proffesional :hmm:

What's also good about the Parrot is that it mutes the car radio when you make or receive a phone call. The back up service is excellent, and you can update the firmware with a laptop that has bluetooth.

Hope this helps

Cos

:stupid:

here is a good cheap handsfree kit, its universal can be used on any phone, by anyone and with any car......send me £20 and i will send you my spare one

That's just what I was after Thank lol...

article-2117417-12349DA8000005DC-228_468x312.jpg

and can be used out of the car also

handsfree2.jpg

or the heavy duty version for serious computer addicts or off road drivers...slightly dearer i want £25 for this

2524765321_19c35605bb.jpg