Rangers footbal club

lxtav

Should Rangers be Kicked out  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Should the SFA kick Glasgow Rangers out for good?

Dont anyone get fed up? Surely its boring peoples, all Ive heard is rangers going down rangers this and rangers that. But I must ask what player is going to join a club where there is only one team to win it? No competition no good signings end of Scottish football and peace at last.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont anyone get fed up? Surely its boring peoples, all Ive heard is rangers going down rangers this and rangers that. But I must ask what player is going to join a club where there is only one team to win it? No competition no good signings end of Scottish football and peace at last.

Trophy hunters,

The likes of Nasri and Ashley Cole to name but 2

Guaranteed champions league footy, big wages for mediocre players.

Man city and Chelsea both did it at the start, bought everybody going and then slowly filtered them back out again,

Man u bought Rooney simply to stop anyone else getting him (Newcastle) at the time

:shaun:

end of the day, if the company is bust and can't be sold as a going concern, then it fails to be a company or club as it was, so therefor should be kicked out. If somebody reforms the club then they start from the bottom again as it is basically a new copany and or club

• 2 years later...

Glensman sorry but your figures just dont add up mate! You dont work for RBS do you??? <script pagespeed_no_defer="" type="text/javascript">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?s=a2f8d9a5cd29804fa3fa4ae34fe1d7e1&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=210187&p=1826532&md5check=845a020e895db4f1fb15ab7a2af9a482&isRte=1,l8PuqRhht8,true,false,TtqzlP9zPkI');//]]></script>

Trust me with only a couple of exceptions SPL teams business models are without doubt gubbed without one side of the old firm in place. Your continued use of Rankers (RIP) is pretty boring by the way Please come back on here in 2 years and tell me I was wrong but we will just have to wait and see &&0

Well Richard,

Glensman has the manners not to come on here and tell you you were wrong,but i will.

A close title race,no clubs have went bust this season,two of the smaller clubs battling it oot for the Scottish Cup and the Scottish national team climbing up the rankings.

Please explain how Scottish football has imploded without the Rankers Rangers again?

A nice wee blast from the past! dave moshni imploded today thats for sure. Lol

Shocking at the end for sure fella.The push did ignite him but he over reacted a tad.

I just remembered this thread before the game and had a wee look over some good times,lol.

I was delighted with today's result, I can't stand either of the biggot brothers, but today really made me smile

Im a Hoops fan but hate the distasteful element that goes with the club,but im only interested in the football side and can say i smiled a fair bit today too.

Im a Hoops fan but hate the distasteful element that goes with the club,but im only interested in the football side and can say i smiled a fair bit today too.

In fairness I think that there has been very little of the distasteful side of Celtic since Rangers have been out the SPL, maybe a bit with Hearts prior to their relegation, but that applies to both sides.

The bile has stayed with Rangers and always will

As I said I am not a fan of either, i'm a Dundee fan, but there really isn't the same poison with Celtic.

I would not have shed a tear had Rangers ceased to be.

We can both raise a drink to Motherwell today.

In fairness I think that there has been very little of the distasteful side of Celtic since Rangers have been out the SPL, maybe a bit with Hearts prior to their relegation, but that applies to both sides.

The bile has stayed with Rangers and always will

As I said I am not a fan of either, i'm a Dundee fan, but there really isn't the same poison with Celtic.

I would not have shed a tear had Rangers ceased to be.

We can both raise a drink to Motherwell today.

Agreed,and slange fella.

And that my friend is the anomally of football.

To the supporters, a football team is part of your "tribe", it is a sense of belonging. However in reality those days probably ended back in the 60's/70's.

Football now is purely a product, and football teams are nothing but s business, ran for the financial benefit of the owners/shareholders. As such like any other business) they will attract charlatans who want to make a quick buck and will cheat all around them in the pursuit of wealth. And the fans and employees are the only ones that will suffer.

What all football fans need to remember is that this is not a "Rangers" problem, this is endemic to the game of football as a whole. It is no longer the beautiful game it once was, it is a business as cut-throat as any other, but with a guaranteed consumer base that will spend their money hand over fist, no matter how they are treated.

Well put, it's the American model now, it's all about TV rights advertising rights etc, big business all round.

Well Richard,

Glensman has the manners not to come on here and tell you you were wrong,but i will.

A close title race,no clubs have went bust this season,two of the smaller clubs battling it oot for the Scottish Cup and the Scottish national team climbing up the rankings.

Please explain how Scottish football has imploded without the Rankers Rangers again?

Has the SPL missed Rangers being there? I think the honest answer is Yes they have, has any club gone out the game then clearly that's a No. Would I like to see the current Rangers team back in the SPL? Absolutely NO CHANCE, they are rank rotten and better staying where they are. Is Scottish football in a better place than it was before this began?? I really don't think so. Scottish football on the whole is dire, really really poor quality. I have been to SPL, Championship, Premiership and La Liga Games this season and without doubt our country's football is at the bottom of the pile and light years behind. Even our current top team Celtic are at best average, they are playing against poor opposition and still can't look great. On the whole the Scottish game is ****. It has taken the SPFL nearly 3 years to get the game a sponsor, that just about sums things up.

Got to agree fully with this. I wouldn't care who was playing in the SPL if the level of play was enjoyable and entertaining. At the moment Scottish football is neither in my opinion :-( For the record I wanted Hibs to gain promotion this year, not Rangers ;-)

Has the SPL missed Rangers being there? I think the honest answer is Yes they have, has any club gone out the game then clearly that's a No. Would I like to see the current Rangers team back in the SPL? Absolutely NO CHANCE, they are rank rotten and better staying where they are. Is Scottish football in a better place than it was before this began?? I really don't think so. Scottish football on the whole is dire, really really poor quality. I have been to SPL, Championship, Premiership and La Liga Games this season and without doubt our country's football is at the bottom of the pile and light years behind. Even our current top team Celtic are at best average, they are playing against poor opposition and still can't look great. On the whole the Scottish game is ****. It has taken the SPFL nearly 3 years to get the game a sponsor, that just about sums things up.

Got to agree fully with this. I wouldn't care who was playing in the SPL if the level of play was enjoyable and entertaining. At the moment Scottish football is neither in my opinion :-( For the record I wanted Hibs to gain promotion this year, not Rangers ;-)

My glass is half full,yours is half empty fella,although,we both agree The Rangers are rank rotten.

Was oot again this morning,and counted 22 hares on that bit.Great to see.

My glass is half full,yours is half empty fella,although,we both agree The Rangers are rank rotten.

Was oot again this morning,and counted 22 hares on that bit.Great to see.

My boy and Dad are Hibees I get dragged to the games kicking and screaming, is there any reason for my glass to be half full lol :friends:

That's a lot of Hares mate :good::good: I flew out here via Dublin this time and in the time the plane taxied from runway to the stand, I had counted 12 Hares!! Theres loads running about a busy international airport lol Maybe this is going to be a good year for them! Hope so. LOL it will be a better year for Hares than Rangers right enough :oops:

SPL haven't missed Rangers, your having a laugh. Celtic are 10 million out of pocket per season due to Rangers not being in the SPL. Give ALL the SPL clubs a chance to re vote and the most of them would not have voted for them to be kicked out in the first place.

Supporters have short memories,

A case of tinted glasses I think LOL

SPL haven't missed Rangers, your having a laugh. Celtic are 10 million out of pocket per season due to Rangers not being in the SPL. Give ALL the SPL clubs a chance to re vote and the most of them would not have voted for them to be kicked out in the first place.

What team do you support and what have these short memories forgotten?

Edited by sako751sg

Vote for them all they want rangers were liquidated and 'the rangers' took their place on the bottom rung. Thems the rules am afraid. Still victims tho eh!?