Rogue Trader

poontang

I'd love it if they caught that little ****** dominic littlewood at it...... make my day that would & no I'm not any sort of tradesman lolol

He's very pleased with himself isn't he? I quite liked him when he did the car programmes but I've not much time for him now.

He's very pleased with himself isn't he? I quite liked him when he did the car programmes but I've not much time for him now.

& very brave, hurling insults at people (they do seem to deserve it though). I'm all for outing exploiters, cheats n weasels but just dislike his show and the way he goes about it

& very brave, hurling insults at people (they do seem to deserve it though). I'm all for outing exploiters, cheats n weasels but just dislike his show and the way he goes about it

There was only one, and there will only ever be one Roger Cook. The rest follow in his wake.

• 3 weeks later...

Seems he got off fairly lightly. <_<

I hope he was ordered to pay back the money, though it doesn't mention it in the report. :hmm:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-dorset-18867305

if being sent to jail for 24k is considered light you will be annoyed at what the bankers get for fraud involving huge amounts, again yet more proof that if its about benefit or nasty (to some?)words, prison comes into the equation but if its about bankrupting nations or hitting someone over the head with a bottle or robbing a pensioner its a case of run along and be a good boy in future :hmm:

KW

if being sent to jail for 24k is considered light you will be annoyed at what the bankers get for fraud involving huge amounts, again yet more proof that if its about benefit or nasty (to some?)words, prison comes into the equation but if its about bankrupting nations or hitting someone over the head with a bottle or robbing a pensioner its a case of run along and be a good boy in future :hmm:

KW

I do think it's a light sentence.

Doesn't mean I don't think bankers who are convicted of fraud shouldn't suffer tough sentences though.

In fact I think ALL bankers should do a stretch, just for the hell of it. :lol: