Lottery win..

vole

It is bound to be the usual £2 but I bought a ticket for the Lottery for Friday 27th . I am in Ireland at present and got a notification yesterday (29th ) of some sort of win . Can't log in to check according to rules but I usually get the "win " emails the next morning . Any significance in the 2 day delay ? Should I forget it till I am home or what ? It is going to bug me no end despite it PROBABLY being a paltry win .

It is bound to be the usual £2 but I bought a ticket for the Lottery for Friday 27th . I am in Ireland at present and got a notification yesterday (29th ) of some sort of win . Can't log in to check according to rules but I usually get the "win " emails the next morning . Any significance in the 2 day delay ? Should I forget it till I am home or what ? It is going to bug me no end despite it PROBABLY being a paltry win .

I never check until the next draw has been made then look, that way i am always holding a un-checked ticket and have the thrill of knowing i could be megga rich :yay::yahoo: .

Its better than waiting for a draw and hoping you might get rich :hmm:

PELTY :good:

Edited by the pelt man

I won 3k on friday........i needed 20 to win the big one...........21 came out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops: :oops: :shout: :shout: :shout:

That would do nicely . If I got the big win of course I would not forget all my old e buddies on PW , well not for a day or so ..........

haven't they just changed the rules so that you have to be in the UK when the draw is made or something like that? Not sure how it would be enforceable for the Euromillions but I'm sure I read somewhere that it had changed and people going on holiday could possibly lose out???

Sure someone will put me right

haven't they just changed the rules so that you have to be in the UK when the draw is made or something like that? Not sure how it would be enforceable for the Euromillions but I'm sure I read somewhere that it had changed and people going on holiday could possibly lose out???

They cant force you to open your emails straight away, tell them you were Darn sarf with no tinternet,

they cant prove either way but I think as long as you bought your ticket legally they have to pay out regardless

:shaun:

Not certain especially if its been changed recently but I believe the rule says "resident"

Some one else may know for sure.

ATB

Bri