rat shooting video.....

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Results there! Well done that man :good:

The one that hid behind the tyre..., I was thinking, ooh! you crafty little sod, and then he walked out, and.... well, you know what happened next!! :D

Thanks for sharing that - I should watch more of these video thingies... :yes:

ATB

Sim

Good Results there! Well done that man :good:

The one that hid behind the tyre..., I was thinking, ooh! you crafty little sod, and then he walked out, and.... well, you know what happened next!! :D

Thanks for sharing that - I should watch more of these video thingies... :yes:

ATB

Sim

Cheers sim glad you liked it mate...atb

Can't beat a bucketfull of rats :good:

Cheers mate..atb

nice video, a crackjing rat shoot there.. ive had a few in the past but night vision seems to make the difference :good:

Cheers mate...you can't beat it with the N.V.....atb

Good filming. What gun are you using?

Cheers mate..I was using a cz452 .22 rimmy

very impressive mate :good:

Cheers mate...atb

That pulsar looks a great bit of kit.

I'm looking for something for shooting rats at night but cant justify that sort of money on a bit of fun once the fields are cut and we get more rats around the house.

Are there any recommendations for a less expensive NV setup to use with my AA410 or HW80 ?

That pulsar looks a great bit of kit.

I'm looking for something for shooting rats at night but cant justify that sort of money on a bit of fun once the fields are cut and we get more rats around the house.

Are there any recommendations for a less expensive NV setup to use with my AA410 or HW80 ?

hi one of my mates has a pulsar challenger gen 1 add on with an extra ir laser on it and he has no probs shooting rabbits and rats with it but like i said you need to get a better laser for it if you want to use it for rabbits as the on board laser is pants for distance but you could probably shoot rats with it...cheers mate...atb

Thanks - will have a look at that

Its just rats at 10 to 30 feet away that I'll be shooting. I bought a lamp to clip onto the scope but it isnt great and the scope I have on isnt the best so I'm not starting from a great position - anything will be an improvement.

I suppose I'm talking myself round to buying something that is up to the job rather than 'buy cheap, buy twice'