bad bad bad vitara that's it your going in sale section

swiss.tony

Well another daft 16 hr session to make up for all the rubbish shifts iv had to do this week and the week to come i managed to drag "penfoilo" out of his pit and made him come lamping with me last night kicking and screaming lol it did not take much.

I really do think i need a new area to blitz there is only hedgehogs left we started on the foxes this time as not many rabbits left we saw 3 with in 15 mins but all un safe shots or they wood not stop running i wonder why i think NV will be on cards soon .drove around another 4 hrs over about 6 farms for nothing more than arm ark so like all ways one last field we said and wood you credit it ginger in middle sat pretty drove straight up to him 150 yrds cross on chest missed ......ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR i hate this hobby home to bed with proper *** on

So to save paul driving 50 mile home to come back for pigeon shooting next day with us he kipped at mine so in at 4.30 am back up at 9am out on pigeons we are mental i NO. After a look about we set up in a stubble field nothing much about but hay ho still better than work grand total of 6 for 6 hrs not bad 1 per hrs i think and 14 shots lol not all mine and to top the session off we get STUCK oh ********* great cracking result to end of day .

SO this little 5 page essay is just to prove shooting is not easy as all the 100 bags that go on here and all so i wood not not change a thing cracking company ,great laughs and i loved it all bring on the next time thanks paul

swissy the pic is my up for sale vitara stuck for the 1st time in proper field condition's in a year and half of owning it bad bad bad car

post-23051-0-07271900-1347556263_thumb.jpg

Edited by swiss.tony

Looks like it bottom'd out on the sump. Didnt you see it coming :lol: Ive just got in and there are simalar tracks from tractors going over when the fields were wet through, but i did manage to get through most. Mind you some were about 2ft deep, the combine didnt bother with some sections of the fields, the farmer recons he's lost about 3 ton of rape.

And you only got 6 pigeon,,, woooops :lol:

ok ladys lol i no its a girls car and after 35k my poor BFG are down to wood so think a new set of boots will be on order soon and daveG wins the photo award as the chassis is sat on the deck need more ground clearance but its not a hard core off roader but i did think i could get down the ruts woops maybe i should have gone 2ft side ways

ok ladys lol i no its a girls car and after 35k my poor BFG are down to wood so think a new set of boots will be on order soon and daveG wins the photo award as the chassis is sat on the deck need more ground clearance but its not a hard core off roader but i did think i could get down the ruts woops maybe i should have gone 2ft side ways

You know we love Swiss old bean, at least some of us can have a bit of banter eh mate ha ha

You can certainly tell who are the hard core and all weather shooters on here eh mate and not the summer fair weather gay lords

Atb flynny

No one could ever say that you are not keen to get out after foxes, rabbits, pigeons etc. If you lived closer to me in the cotswolds I would, I know, enjoy your company and sense of humour in a pigeon hide.

He is a top guy says wot he see, still got the pic of the crow you caught Swiss I'll get round to posting it lol

thats a lesson about driving in ruts and also one on why foxes are running on you :whistling:

sometimes its not about being out all night but being in the right place having done some recon, I was out at 7 last night home by 10 shot the ginger i wanted and didn't get stuck. But that was with NV and having clocked the ginger in the lamp but not managed to get a shot on it a couple of times, just sitting out can make the difference at times.

yep your so correct alex i so wish i new more about this county side lark 30 odd years and iv lernt nothing thats why i got stuck driveing in rutts bingo i did think that mate but was not 100 per cent right thought it might be to do with the car sinking down 2ft so door wood not open.

And no i never do any recon for fox in fact never bother full stop just turn up and hope for best thats mybe why im not as good as pigeon controler on here now i no where i went wrong in life might ask santa for a day out with PC so he can show me how to kill 300 birds in 4 hrs with 330 carts

yep your so correct alex i so wish i new more about this county side lark 30 odd years and iv lernt nothing thats why i got stuck driveing in rutts bingo i did think that mate but was not 100 per cent right thought it might be to do with the car sinking down 2ft so door wood not open.

And no i never do any recon for fox in fact never bother full stop just turn up and hope for best thats mybe why im not as good as pigeon controler on here now i no where i went wrong in life might ask santa for a day out with PC so he can show me how to kill 300 birds in 4 hrs with 330 carts

Your rubbish swiss, I told you that you dont know what your doing ha ha, im gonna ask al4x to pop over and show you how its done correctly in the minimum amount of time out in the feild, PS al4x Swiss (and others) dont have to be out for hours but guess what " I think they might enjoy being out in the feild" and have no restrictions on what time he/they have to be in ie " ive gootta go lads the gay lords are on the x factor tonight so bye bye i'm off,

ATB Flynny

Edited by flynny

Your rubbish swiss, I told you that you dont know what your doing ha ha, im gonna ask al4x to pop over and show you how its done correctly in the minimum amount of time out in the feild, PS al4x Swiss (and others) dont have to be out for hours but guess what " I think they might enjoy being out in the feild" and have no restrictions on what time he/they have to be in ie " ive gootta go lads the gay lords are on the x factor tonight so bye bye i'm off,

ATB Flynny

puff x factor is for girls you need to watch amercain gun now thats good and that page bird is mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

might book my sen some off road driveing courses what you think?

Edited by swiss.tony

puff x factor is for girls you need to eatch amercain gun now thats good and that page bird is mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

might book my sen some off road driveing courses what you think?

I'll Come with you mate, but only if Paige is riding shot gun messing with my gear stick, (mmmmm nice vision in my head)

Atb Flynny

swissy the pic is my up for sale vitara stuck for the 1st time in proper field condition's in a year and half of owning it bad bad bad car

ive seen it stuck before, ive even pulled it out before :yes:

thats a lesson about driving in ruts and also one on why foxes are running on you :whistling:

sometimes its not about being out all night but being in the right place having done some recon, I was out at 7 last night home by 10.

me to, saw a fox while out ducking on Wednesday evening. went back last night at 9pm fox shot and home for 9:20pm :good:

haha. I only just spotted this post.

The stupid thing is that, earlier in the day, I'd pointed out a big clump of earth/straw hanging under the engine in Swiss's motor. We knew exactly which rut in which field that lump came from. Fast forward and after we'd packed up shooting that very same field, Swiss says this is where we almost got stuck last night... a few seconds later, well you know the rest. What a dumb***. :P

I can assure you that the ruts were quite waterlogged... we just filled 'em with straw to try to get some traction after we broke out the shovel.