east yorkshire fox ,rabbit, pigeon

swiss.tony

Well its that time again im back on the hunt for a full time shooting buddy to shoot with me over 20,000 + acres even got a flight pond with ducks and odd goose on it from time to time ,

the willing applicant will have be free 1 or 2 times a week for lamping and pigeon shooting met a few good lads off here but they just carnt seam to stay the distance must live with 20 mins of Thorne due to late night shooting and finishing 2 am .

They must all so be able to drive and fac wood be advantage wood really suit some one who works shifts and got no nagging wife saying your not shooting again are you .

Iv done all the hard work getting the land just got a new farm that is loaded with rabbits so pm with your details and a brief few words of your shooting history this is for fac and shotgun holders only sorry to air rifle lads but just not any use to me .

we will go half's on fuel every time so its not a cheap free ride out so please don't apply if you carn"t afford to go with me on a weekly basis

so on offer is fox control,pigeons,crows, a few walk up days on pheasants and some ferreting in winter

in return i want some who wont let me down turn up with out bull **** excuses of why they carn"t go and pay there way how hard can it be to find some 1

this is the last time i will try or i might just go back carp fishing will see what happens few pics from my land

right im off bed

swiss

post-23051-0-87812500-1347843214_thumb.jpg

post-23051-0-13413900-1347843239_thumb.jpg

post-23051-0-52143000-1347843533_thumb.jpg

Hi m8 how ya doing ???? Pencil me in if you want a hand I'm closer to 2 hours away but if you want some company i cant do every week but i am more than willing to give you a hand

I will sort it out !!

I can vouch for Swiss he is a cracking lad who is good at what he does

Well done and top offer

Edited by mad1

Hi m8 how ya doing ???? Pencil me in if you want a hand I'm closer to 2 hours away but if you want some company i cant do every week but i am more than willing to give you a hand

I will sort it out !!

I can vouch for Swiss he is a cracking lad who is good at what he does

Well done and top offer

thanks mate for kind words told you before your more than welcome any time

Good luck with the search fella, if only i were rich, jobless, single and childless, ive a feeling you will get loads of people saying they will do it but wont go the distance when they realise how often you go, this is a good opening for someone with spare funds and time to give, really would suit someone single, been out loads of times with him lamping and pigeon shooting and he has some cracking land to go at and a good laugh too, after lamping with him last night and getting 3 and a half hours kip im off to work :sick:

As discussed last night fella, think you will get loads who will come a couple of times and you will end up doing the driving and lamping as they wont know the layout which isnt really what you want but anyway best of luck and ill hopefully see you Sunday if i can make it over.

Jesus is there no one near Swiss who can take up this gotta be once in a lifetime offer, if I lived 80 or even 40 mile nearer to Swiss I,d be there like a shot( excuse the pun ha ha) come on gay lords help mr Swiss out ha ha .PS I'm only kidding lads gay lords need not apply. Lmao

Atb flynny

Cracking offer. Hope you find someone that is willing to put the time and effort in to help you out.

I like a lot of people have two young children and am unable to commit to regular shooting mores the pity as I would like to be out on the pigeons as Much a I can. It's a shame as I am in pocklington east Yorkshire but would not want to waste your time offering my assistance as I can't commit to anything shooting wise.

Good luck with the search

Edited by paulr5604

hi tony i think ive pmd you before how far are you from leavening near malton,im a sparky and work wierd shifts at mccains in scarborough.ive got an open ticket .243,17 rim,22,rim all the lamping gear,pigeon decoying gear,goose duck decoys and wotever,if im of any use to you id like to meet up and have a bit crack.ive got some foxing pigeoning myself as well but like you i shoot on my own,give me a pm mate if im anywhere near to you,cheers john

Malton is around 70 mile away i was there on sat El gringos

But if you are stuck for some one to go out with i am up for a bit but dont think i can commit to the full time stuff as i dont work shifts

Got most gear

.22lr

.17hmr

shottys

Lamps

night vision

And most important and i dont think i can stress this enough

I is from DONNY :good:

All the best

Switch