PW butchery course oop norff.

Lord Geordie

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys,just got back from lincolnshire,no deer im afraid but by heck im still trying,lol,yes its still going ahead,we now down to 11 names,sorry you cant make it B12NDL,come on guys get your names down,we want this to be a success for the northern contingent of PW.....DAZ

im at my wits end for the deer guys,dont seem to be able to get one anywhere,ive got a few rabbits here,a few more would be good,pheasants and pigeons would also be great,and anything else that you guys can bring along,can anyone who is bringing something let me know via pm by friday night what it is,so i can plan what will be the way to go with it all,also if anyone is bringing friends.can they post on here how many,by friday night,just that my boss needs to know numbers,aswell as the Mrs for the buffet,cheers all....DAZ

Edited by rabbiter

thanks lord geordie,that would be good,if theres enough of it ill atleast get some burgers or sausages from it,very kind of him,....ok neil,no worries,i think we"re down to 10 now,could really do with a few more,just to make it worth my boss opening the department for us really....DAZ

i can confirm that i will be their got to get timing right as coming back from the borders after a days rough shoot been promised a deer in its jacket but depends on a third party.So its 6.30 at stannington station PM ME EXACT ADDRESS PLEASE

stannington station,station road,ne61 6dx

Im sure Rabbiter will put the name of the shop/location up soon

:shaun: