Foster children taken away because parents were UKIP supporters

Reece

did you see the child care chief or what ever she was on bbc breakfast this morning she was floundering around like a fish out of water and kept saying "going forward" all the time in a squirmy kinda way indicating she had no idea how to explain how or why they had removed these children from a safe family foster home and insinuated that the foster carers where racists for being members of UKIP! its a total joke! if they were racists surely they would of used thier rights as foster carers to decline the placement of "ethnic minority" children??

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you see the child care chief or what ever she was on bbc breakfast this morning she was floundering around like a fish out of water and kept saying "going forward" all the time in a squirmy kinda way indicating she had no idea how to explain how or why they had removed these children from a safe family foster home and insinuated that the foster carers where racists for being members of UKIP! its a total joke! if they were racists surely they would of used thier rights as foster carers to decline the placement of "ethnic minority" children??

I saw that. She kept talking about "the needs of the children".

How does UKIP membership affect that exactly?

I saw that. She kept talking about "the needs of the children".

How does UKIP membership affect that exactly?

even louise minchin too the mickey out of here when she introduced the weather after the interview saying "going forward what weather do we have in store for the rest of the weekend" lol its political correctness gone mad!! again!! ooh we can't have foreign kids with people who think we should leave europe they might be racists what a loads of dung!!

Somone tipped them off about it. That's how they found out.

Then the social worker tried to claim that UKIP wants to send all immigrants out of Britain. Which they don't.

What i was trying to get across was yes they were tipped off they were members of ukip but how can the social workers know what bits of ukip policy they believe and the bits they disagree with as not every member of a political party agrees with all the policies of the party they are in. Or are the social work suddenly able to read minds.

were foster carers for 12 yrs for several years had three from one family from day one we were short term and after that assessed for long term in an indepth report social workers knew we didnt attend their church and they were to put it in place for someone to accompany them this never happened i constantly reminded social workers about this and made sure myself the children went and i collected them on a sunday this became a big issue with some social workers which resulted in the placement ending and also fostering for us they are crying out for foster carers if they would support and respect them many children would be in a happy safe home

What i was trying to get across was yes they were tipped off they were members of ukip but how can the social workers know what bits of ukip policy they believe and the bits they disagree with as not every member of a political party agrees with all the policies of the party they are in. Or are the social work suddenly able to read minds.

It doesn't matter which political party they are members of or which policies they agree with. Its no one elses business. When people are punished, demonised, their freedoms restricted or their lives in any reduced in perceived worth because of their political affiliations you have fascism. And we have been living under it in Britain for years since fascism is a product of the political left, not the right.

Anyone watch the sky news interview with Nigel Farrage? the presenter (Gillian Joseph, work that out for your selves) as good as accused him of "electioneering" makes me sick the way the media will do anything and everything to portray anyone who bucks the 3 party system as some sort of racist Satan.

As has been said perhaps if Rotherham council was a bit more concerned about the seedy going,s on in and around the local kebab shops in the early hours, as opposed to a couple providing love and care to those who need it, we might just see an end to the PC induced blindness affecting those in public office.

KW

A fairly long video, but worth a watch. I think the thing you mention starts at 4 minutes, when she says that it is rather convenient that UKIP gets attention just before a by-election. The whole interview itself starts at 1:37

Now I may have this one wrong but as already posted elsewhere didnt the "racist couple" foster kids from an ethnic minority ? As I understand it UKIPs policies include;

The freezing of all immigration for 5 years. (Presumably this is to counter the fact that previous governments, by their own admission, have no idea how many immigrants they have allowed into the country).

All immigrants must be able to speak English.

Neither of the above strike me as overly "racist". Unless I'm one that is !!!!

Now I may have this one wrong but as already posted elsewhere didnt the "racist couple" foster kids from an ethnic minority ? As I understand it UKIPs policies include;

The freezing of all immigration for 5 years. (Presumably this is to counter the fact that previous governments, by their own admission, have no idea how many immigrants they have allowed into the country).

All immigrants must be able to speak English.

Neither of the above strike me as overly "racist". Unless I'm one that is !!!!

yeah i thought that i have read through their website and non of it comes accross as being extremist or racist???

Its convenient to brand people racist when they argue strongly for an immigration limit - a lot of ethnic minority members want to see a strict limit - remember the ex idiot prime ministers response when confronted by an older lady ?.

Sadly almost everyone in the UK wants to see SOME control on immigration as it is now out of control and will not help produce a multicultural society.

I'm not racist but I dont believe I am alone in wanting this control - check out the population 52 million for years - what is it now and where has the increase come from - someone needs to grip the problem.

The problem is this is the kind of simple minded retards we have in positions of power in public office these days.

They absolutely could not hack it in commercial sector, so they end up in councils and social service departments etc. They do a few years of fairly easy work, late starts and early finishes being the norm, and by the fact that they have been there the longest end up running the place.

We're all doomed i tell ye !!!

Many a true word spoken in jest....

I was for many years a senior trade union official in the MSF union. During that time, although not at all left wing myself, i rubbed shoulders with a lot of people in the movement. Some of them are just plain scarey. Their views of society and their hate filled bigotry was just beyond anything I could describe. All of which was revealed to me because they thought (wrongly) I was on their side.

Is Eastern European an ethnic minority in a Western European country? ??? No of course its not. Get real, This is political madness not political correctness. Total morons trying to justify their £40k + salaries by creating problems where they don't exist. Do away with them all, no loss.

Edited by Vince Green

I'm not racist but I dont believe I am alone in wanting this control - check out the population 52 million for years - what is it now and where has the increase come from - someone needs to grip the problem.

1960 - 52.4M 2011 - 62.6M not exactly meteoric in half a century is it? If it hadn`t been for the contraceptive pill in the 60`s it would have been even worse.

http://www.google.com/publicdata/explore?ds=d5bncppjof8f9_&met_y=sp_pop_totl&idim=country:GBR&dl=en&hl=en&q=uk+population+statistics

1960 - 52.4M 2011 - 62.6M not exactly meteoric in half a century is it? If it hadn`t been for the contraceptive pill in the 60`s it would have been even worse.

http://www.google.co...tion statistics

Depends how you read the stats.

In the 36 years from 1960 to the general election of 1997 there was an increase in the population of 5.6 million.

Since the 1997 general election, and under Labour, the population increased by 4 million in just 13 years.

That sort of increase is totally unsustainable.

Actual numbers are only half the issue. Mass immmigration is a politically engineered experiment on which the British people were never consulted. We have been stitched up by our own elected representatives and subjected to imperialism by stealth by an unelected authoritarian cabal in Europe and our pockets have been picked to pay for it. Our border controls have been almost entirely dismantled. We are swamped by a tidal wave of opportunistic immigration which we have not asked for and do not need and which has had dire consequences for our economy, our culture, our infrastructure and our landscape. Anyone who protests against this wilful act of treason is condemned as rascist and their reputation and interests attacked by a well organised political and media machine to silence them. That is precisely how fascism works and the subject of this thread is an example of it in action.

We know from the last census that official population figures are highly inaccurate and knowingly understated. History will show that the previous government added 10 million to the population, and that is without subsequent breeding. There are a thousand people per square mile in this country. In the South East it is 1300. We are now as overcrowded as Vietnam and fast catching up with India. Rather than celebrating the accelerating expansion of the human population as some sort of noble achievement we should be looking for ways to reverse it. Mankind has become vermin and we simply cannot continue like this without inviting disaster. The solutions should begin at home.

The problem is this is the kind of simple minded retards we have in positions of power in public office these days.

They absolutely could not hack it in commercial sector, so they end up in councils and social service departments etc. They do a few years of fairly easy work, late starts and early finishes being the norm, and by the fact that they have been there the longest end up running the place.

We're all doomed i tell ye !!!

Unfortunately there are incompetents in all walks of life - retailers going to the wall, banks leading us into a financial mess, transport companies walking away from contracts when it suits them.... The list can go on but I am glad that you are so confident in these shining examples of commercial prowess.

I am not a social worker and I know they do a very difficult job with impossible case loads meaning that they work far longer hours than they are contracted for with no reward and even less thanks. Community nurses are giving up because they are expected to take on more and more, meaning they cannot look after their patients properly (I know as we employ one now as our housekeeper). If things are so rosy in the public sector, why not work in it yourself and see what it is really like?

Nick