WARNING BE ALERT DOG THEFT ATTEMPT

bignoel

the night before last my friend had a attempted theft of his dogs kenneled outside ,the theives had to come throu his garden fence then tackle his wrought iron railings with cutting equipment then they either taserd or cattle pronged his bull terrier who ruins free in the kennel guarding the inner kennels they got his dogs out but he disturbed them . the police gave chase but called it off as they blinded the police with a high powerd lamp .the vehicle is a green subaru reg no/ X478 BUJ it is a unregisterd owner thought to be from the thames valley area they so far have robbed dogs from hampshire killing a guard dog . sussex and surrey keep your eyes open .

anyone stupid enough to try and steal any dog of mine would be in for a nasty shock. end of story.

as far as i am concerned, my dog is a family member, and i would act the same as i would if someone was trying to take my child. i would defend him with my life if i had to.

they would be welcome to the mrs though.... :innocent:

Un real!! i absolutely agree with brett1985!

i would not let anyone leave my property with my dog id put myself in danger before my shooting companion any day of the week, They are part of the family and loved the same! Its a cruel thing to take a mans dog and any one trying to do so should get think again because as said thet are family and as brett1985 says we would guard them with our lives if neccesary!

All that I can say is there must have been something very special about that dog for someone to go to so much trouble and time there are loads of them going for peanuts at your local pound I think that there is more to this than meets the eye.

I suppose it depends how well trained they are. Trained gun dogs can go for several thousand pounds each, so making off with 2-3 good dogs then selling them on to some potentially unaware buyer could net £20K-£30K. Not bad earnings even for ******.

A guy I used to work with trained and trialled cockers. He sold his last one to an American gentlement for a little over £8K, but had sold earlier dogs for more.

the night before last my friend had a attempted theft of his dogs kenneled outside ,the theives had to come throu his garden fence then tackle his wrought iron railings with cutting equipment then they either taserd or cattle pronged his bull terrier who ruins free in the kennel guarding the inner kennels they got his dogs out but he disturbed them . the police gave chase but called it off as they blinded the police with a high powerd lamp .the vehicle is a green subaru reg no/ X478 BUJ it is a unregisterd owner thought to be from the thames valley area they so far have robbed dogs from hampshire killing a guard dog . sussex and surrey keep your eyes open .

green subaru drivers are usually ******

anyone stupid enough to try and steal any dog of mine would be in for a nasty shock. end of story.

as far as i am concerned, my dog is a family member, and i would act the same as i would if someone was trying to take my child. i would defend him with my life if i had to.

they would be welcome to the mrs though.... :innocent:

+1

the other morning i noticed my back gate had been forced , they had broken the asp but padlock was still locked .

from the gate at the side of the property you can see my kennel/run only just but if your extra nosey you'll spot it , luckily the dogs were inside .

now they are staying in and only out during the day , may of just been oppertunists but i,m not taking any chances.

thanks for the heads up.

ps. stealing my dogs would be like , messing with my kids , if i caught them they,d be leaving in body bags