Dove shooting in Argentina

ME

A LOT of money, just checked as I have found the right issue of sporting gun

£11500 for 4 people for 4 days shooting,

They use 20 bore semi's and cartridges are £8.50 a box of 25

Might just be how they did it but they were firing 1000's of cartridges every day, plus beaters plus board and lodgings plus flights

:shaun:

Edited by shaun4860

I had some info through from Bisley Shooting Ground a couple of years ago. It looked interesting but the prices were eye watering. I am not sure if it was something the club organised or whether they were acting as agents. It may be worth giving them a call.

Nick

From the research I did a while ago we concluded it would be OK for a day.

So as part of a trip not just going for the doves.

The sea trout fishing in those parts is right up there, but not much use if you don't fish.

Now if they could do some boar shooting then you'd potentially have a great fur, feather and fin trip :)

A few friends went and thoroughly enjoyed it. The bag is not collectable and no one wants to eat them, they are left on the field for the birds of prey. The doves are the size of blackbirds not wood pigeons.

My friend is off shore at the moment but I`ll ask the costs when he returns

You need £11500 just for the cartridges!!

Well no,

the article said thats what it cost them in total for 4 people for 4 days shooting inclusive (unless I read it wrong)

Cartridges are £340 per 1000, bank on 1500-3000 per day, I imagine its up to you how many you shoot

you will have to wait till ME gets the mag now for the breakdown, I cant remember

Edited by shaun4860

Well no,

the article said thats what it cost them in total for 4 people for 4 days shooting inclusive (unless I read it wrong)

Cartridges are £340 per 1000, bank on 1500-3000 per day, I imagine its up to you how many you shoot

you will have to wait till ME gets the mag now for the breakdown, I cant remember

I said that in jest .. :rolleyes: