A short Rabbit shooting clip made by me !

Fieldsports

I thought I recognised your voice. I have your DVD's and they are excellent. Are you planning any more in the future?

Steve.

I am compiling one useing the HW80 I have bought

My idea is to show people who want to shoot rabbits on a low budget that they can buy a good spring rifle at the UK legal limit and do the Job without spending loads of money

I would also like to take this oppertunity to thank everyone for the replys. Thanks

I have just uploaded a "How to" video on the gun I have bought. Maybe I should of posted that in a fresh thread but here it is anyways.

Thanks Steve

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_CzKN0AccE

Edited by steve_b_wales

Enjoyed both video's thanks Steve.

I used to use the old Feinwerkbau Sport 127, and a Weihrauch HW 35 Export, that would have been late 70's early 80's. Then Weihrauch bought out the HW80 early 80's I think with the "sharp" forend, like the gun you are working on in the film.

I remember going to Utting's in Norwich when they had a gun shop and I spent the money from my paper round on one, Brilliant gun, nice long and wide cylinder and the .22 used to go up to 20+ft lb with a polish and a change of spring no sweat.

I was always happy with it off the shelf and shot loads and loads of rats with mine. It was a cracking air rifle on the "branchers" when they hopped out of the nest.

Keep up the good work mate.

Edited by Whitebridges

great video and commentary also,good work well done :good:

Thanks evo

I appreciate the comments Thanks

PS: wish I could get a tuning kit ASAP before I begin my video shooting Rabbits with the HW80

I will however do my best and show the HW80 at work ...That is if it ever stops raining and I can get out in the fields !

This weather is shocking. My farms are soaking wet and its hard to get the footage I need at the moment.

Steve