I'm a happy hunter!

Ant8681

I see the season of goodwill to all men soon ended :yp:

Am I the only one thinking that squirrel looks more like its been beaten to death with a lump hammer than shot with a airgun !.

I dont personally shoot anything on xmas day , but if its legal and you want to fire away .

More importantly, I don't think that the squirrel knew it was Christmas Day......

I didn't know that it was tradition not to shoot vermin on Xmas day. I fully understand game shooting et al (which is a a legal point and not personal preference) but 1 tree rat. Really?

I don't that will sway public opinion and shouldn't we make sure we know the law before publicly having a go at someone.

i had 5 tree rats playing in my back garden today,,they knew it was xmas day, i was itching to get my rifle but thought i,ll give them some time off,,dont know why but just did,,

to the op,,you should of gone out and shot a phesant,world war three would of started

only joking by the way, well done on the tree rat mate

all the best to you all evo

Well that all kicked off while I was asleep! I am happy that the shot that I took was legal as i actually READ the guidelines regularly, its obvious some people dont, poor show! I will shoot squirrels anytime and anywhere it is legal and I am sorry but I couldnt really give a tree rats *** if people approve or not, if im happy that is all that matters. As for gamekeepers giving vermin a rest, i very much doubt that, ours would do anything to kill a squirrel!! I hope you all have a great boxng day and if you cant be bothered to read the guidelines set out it is also legal to shoot on boxing day!

Chees all!

I didn't know that it was tradition not to shoot vermin on Xmas day.

It's not at all keepers here still did rounds and then it leads onto Boxing Day when it's tradition to chase and shoot everything going, I reckon there are some jealous blokes about beaten into submission by their little woman and not allowed out

you DONT shoot on xmas day ***! vermin or not, have a word with yourself!

Pigeons shot 2012 = 418

Black stuff shot 2012 = 15

Magpies shot 2012 = 1

Squirrels shot 2012 = 0

Rabbits shot 2012 = 0

Duck shot 2012 = 1

NGO MEMBER

Lanber sporter 12b

Webley and Scott 810 synthetic 3 shot semi 12b

Spanish Master sbs 12b

Rizzini E sideplate 12b (broken)

Logun S16 11ftlbs air rifle (broken)