The wife in the hide yes/no?

Heppy1148

On a serious point, two people safely shooting from the same hide, takes some practice.

Make sure the hide is big enough, its surprising how much room you need to swing the gun onto a bird.

I would take my wife shooting with me, if she would come.

I have a hide big enough and a large battery, I'm sure we could rig it up so she could bring the iron and ironingboard with her. :good:

On a serious point, two people safely shooting from the same hide, takes some practice.

Make sure the hide is big enough, its surprising how much room you need to swing the gun onto a bird.

I would take my wife shooting with me, if she would come.

I have a hide big enough and a large battery, I'm sure we could rig it up so she could bring the iron and ironingboard with her. :lol:

:) You are grounded Cranners if she ever see's that post :good:

LB

I regularly shoot two in a hide but you need to be bang on with communication and drill or its a world of pain.

I have also shot with people who I would not shoot two guns with again, I still shoot with them but we take it in turns to have a loaded gun.

I'd take the mrs with me, but with my mrs there would only be one loaded gun until I was happy with her being in there. No idea what your wife's experence is so I can't easily say...

Mind, I use my shooting time as a blissful escape from the whining and complaining so the weather conditions would never be right, or the gun wouldn't be working, or I would have to clean the car or something .. :good:

leave her at home,

last time I took my wife with me, or should I say last time she insisted in coming out with me she shot her self in the foot with my AAs410 :good::):lol: .

spent all weekend in lincoln hospital waiting for them to remove the pellet from inside her foot.

then she was off of work for 8 weeks. :lol:

never again its not worth the hastle m8. :lol:

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no noway!!!

:):good:

bitter no mate, id not had the heart to end it, at the end of the day when day become night and all, she was only good for one thing, and i dont need to have a permanent girlfriend to get that, so i got the best of both worlds!!! and no one to complane about my muddy boot or cartridge emptys etc all over the house

I've tried it once or twice, using one gun at a time. It was good fun, but my wife gets bored when there's no pigeons to kill, so in general (unless I can guarantee pigeons to kill, and who can) I go alone. I quite enjoyed "spotting" something you tend not to do so deliberately on your own. She was quite useful for setting up, the boring bits like carrying, getting bits I'd forgotten, finding things I'd lost and erec... putting the hide up. :rolleyes: I would certainly do it again. Might try two hide next time.

Malcolm

I've tried it once or twice, using one gun at a time. It was good fun, but my wife gets bored when there's no pigeons to kill, so in general (unless I can guarantee pigeons to kill, and who can) I go alone. I quite enjoyed "spotting" something you tend not to do so deliberately on your own. She was quite useful for setting up, the boring bits like carrying, getting bits I'd forgotten, finding things I'd lost and erec... putting the hide up. :rolleyes: I would certainly do it again. Might try two hide next time.

Malcolm

I get a lot of pleasure reading the posts on the site. The only downside I see is that most of you married the wrong woman. My old lady is my best m8. Nearly 30 years of shooting together. A mucker out and feeder of dogs. A brilliant apprentice mechanic.. Dresses out whatever game is put before her and sits in the car while I have a day on the Severn fishing. I,ve just had the head over the shoulder who has told me to add the usual drivel cook head bottle washer ect. We shared a hide together nearly always, unless we took the sons. It is also a lot easier humping only half the gear. Dave.

I think I'd take my girlfriend shooting with me. She does as she's told when she knows she should, and it's good company. Can't imagine having to escape from her. My ex was like that, that's why she's not around to nag me anymore. :) If she knows that what you say needs to be respected (safety first) then why not? As for you kipper, never let yours loose with the 12 will you :rolleyes: