shot gun certificate

gunnerboi

I applied with lancashire police middle of december and had home visit on monday and he said license will be with me within 2 weeks so have hope they might be quick. He did say renewals take priority then people arent left with weapons in their possesion and no license so guess it depends how busy they are. Did say ring though if it hadnt turned up as the office staff are very helpfull

With lancs police took under 2 weeks to recieve a letter saying the were processing application. Another week and appointment for home visit wad booked so from application to home visit was a month but had xmas in the middle of that. Seem pretty good lancs police. I had fao called phil kelly come round. Very nice and very helpful

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all (just signed up to PW), sent my sgc application on 17th Jan. recieved a phone message from firearms officer on 17th Feb. to arrange home visit but as I am currently working overseas until 1st March I will have to wait until after that date. About 4 weeks for any contact sounds about right and I'm very happy with that, but I guess I'm lucky to be working away for 4 weeks at a time so I dont feel the long wait like you guys! Anyway I'll keep you informed of progress after 1st March.

• 4 weeks later...