Online antis

Ferret Master

Hi,

I've been on Bebo and have found a rather unwanted little group of hunt saboteurs on there complete with their own videos of them attacking horses on hunt meets etc. They also have pics of roadkill claiming that hunters did that to the cute little fox etc. :lol:

Here is the video VIDEO It is just typical antis that think they are hard and then feel the need to make a video about the fact that they got their heads kicked in after they started attacking horse on a hunt. The most pathetic thing is they have named to video 'the real Countryside Alliance'. :lol:

A fair few also have the strange view that foxes only kill livestock to survive, I have pointed them in the direction of my homepage so they may see some photographs of what a fox did to my duck's. Personally I hope they go green at the gills and then enjoy viewing my dead fox photos and ferreting pics. :lol:HERE

FM (the anti basher) :lol:

Excellent.

There was a warning on NOBS about antis posing as legit beaters and getting RV points and times and then turning up and sabbing. I'm thinking of posting a rogue RV in the middle of the impact area on the Army ranges, 10 minutes before firing starts, some 155's and mortars would soon fettle them!

Rob

good on you fm more of us need to stand up to these silly namby pamby girls blowses

ddont they know why we have teeth to chew meat of course plonker s nowt nice to say about them

well done fm

ps altho i dont hunt my self i did march in edinburgh along prinsess street against the hunting ban with antis shouting at me calling me a inbread and murderer etc poor them i say they should stick to shoping at tescos and sommerfields and leave the real food to us !!!

poor fox my hairy **** ginger killer more like

thanks again for youre imput fm keep up the good work

kirky :lol:

we need to kick *** now because they will get bored and stop shooting next !!!

ps cranfield i would like to meet you one day!!!!

for a beer and a chat you give so much of your time to this site i would gladdly buy you a pint or two thanks colin

If you read FM's thread carefully, he said they were on a website, not "in your face".

I don't ignore peole that are in my face, but I find it easy to ignore them on a website.

ok sorry getting over exsited again am of out lamping so as had a very poor day at the pigeons never even set up as there was no pigeons in the sky let alone the fields :lol::lol::lol:

gun never out its slip

sadly kirky

It's a completely different ball game when you get some silly chav from school threatening to kill my ferrets because I kill rabbits. :lol: I find it amusing that somebody can pretend to be a very different person behind a keyboard and say things that they wouldn't dare say to my face. :lol:

I have always replied in an articulate manner and been polite. :lol:

FM :lol:

It's a completely different ball game when you get some silly chav from school threatening to kill my ferrets because I kill rabbits. :lol: I find it amusing that somebody can pretend to be a very different person behind a keyboard and say things that they wouldn't dare say to my face. :lol:

I have always replied in an articulate manner and been polite. :lol:

FM :o

you should have invited him round and told him to try !!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

bebo! never intrested me....seems too full of the chav brigade for my liking, most of which are anti, which comes as part of been a chav i suppose. something has got to be done about the whole chav society though soon, and i have a plan, to solve the energy crisis why not have giant hamster wheels powered by chavs until they are physically broken or failing that i'm sure they would burn? so un pc i know but its just the way i'm feelin at the mo *rant over* :lol:

FS

FM

I've just been shocked by finding out your only 14 years old! ! !

All i can say is well done and keep up the good work.

Amazing, going on other post I've read of yours i would never had guessed, it was only seeing you in a picture holding a mirror carp and then i had to look at your profile to check your D.O.B.

Amazing

To keep in with the topic,

I would agree with Cranfield, don't waste too much time on them, but it does make good reading for a Saturday night so keep up the good work :lol:

I have nothing against people having their own views on shooting etc, but they should just not do it if they don't like it. The bit that bugs me more than anything though, is when they attack hunt hounds and horses. Do they not say things along the lines of "any cruelty to animals is unacceptable"? Are the horses and hounds human now because they are with the hunt? :) These people are so narrow minded, they even go against their own views :)

Most of them are hypocrites as they moan about field sports but most of the time they wear leather shoes and eat meat, I knew one who moaned on and on about field sports, then one time when I asked if she was a vegetarian the reply was ‘yes apart from fish and chicken’. Speaks for its self I believe…..

Crow

good on you fm more of us need to stand up to these silly namby pamby girls blowses

ddont they know why we have teeth to chew meat of course plonker s nowt nice to say about them

well done fm

ps altho i dont hunt my self i did march in edinburgh along prinsess street against the hunting ban with antis shouting at me calling me a inbread and murderer etc poor them i say they should stick to shoping at tescos and sommerfields and leave the real food to us !!!

poor fox my hairy **** ginger killer more like

thanks again for youre imput fm keep up the good work

kirky :)

we need to kick *** now because they will get bored and stop shooting next !!!

:)

ps cranfield i would like to meet you one day!!!!

for a beer and a chat you give so much of your time to this site i would gladdly buy you a pint or two thanks colin

for what you do for the site i would like to buy a pint. as well cranfield.