Rabbits

Jimjim

:) It's called "MIXY" mate!! Tell tale signs are swollen pussy filled eyes and generaly under weight and not looking too good :) Best off shot and put out of it's misery I really hate seeing them suffer in this way :lol: If you like most of us have had ****e loads of rain recently that dont help them because they tend to spend alot more time down the burrows which helps the dreaded flea do it's work on them.

Myxsy pretty much decimated the bunnie population here over the past few years, but I was suprised (and relieved) to find that this year there booming all round my farm and taking over fields Ive never seen them anywhere near!! Ive had about 40 over the past month or so, and not a sign of myxsy as of yet.... Fingers crossed! :good:

Found a few in Oxfordshire, shot the lot. But what p**** me off was on a caravan storage site there was enough rabbits do the remake of Watership Down but I had to wait untill the site closed for the winter before shooting them. But now they have Mixxy wipped out maybe 100+ so now its down to humane dispatch.

From one old keeper back in the 50's they had thousands to clear up by driving around with a van across an estate picking them up by the sack full, burning them in large bonefires, some mixxy rabbits had their heads chopped off and were fed to the dogs with no effect.