Mark Cregan

digger

It isn't a break, but I wish people would respect court proceedings. There is plenty of time after the trial to say everything you please.

il say what i want when ever i want as i have nothing to do with the case its not illegal. as it happens i dont have much to say about it but commenting on whats in the public domain is not punishable in law

Edited by overandunder2012

il say what i want when ever i want as i have nothing to do with the case its not illegal. as it happens i dont have much to say about it but commenting on whats in the public domain is not punishable in law

Prejudicial or adverse statements could be. Need to brush up on the law books. Unlikely to have an impact I know, but it is in the general interests of justice not to comment on active proceedings and instead wait until a verdict and then you can fill your boots.

soon will be mate, going by some of the inane comments here.ps how is pike these days?

KW

Edited by kdubya

, but there is something wrong with making comment on character.

Totally agree, I've heard reports that he was an angel, volunteered at charity shops and used to carry old lady's shopping home for them, so I don't want to hear anyone on here saying anything negative about this top bloke. Otherwise I shall be issuing lawsuits. Because nobody is allowed to express their opinion on here as we know about the famous 'pigeon watch said this' defence.

I think some people value their own opinions a little to much to think it will effect the case

Totally agree, I've heard reports that he was an angel, volunteered at charity shops and used to carry old lady's shopping home for them, so I don't want to hear anyone on here saying anything negative about this top bloke. Otherwise I shall be issuing lawsuits. Because nobody is allowed to express their opinion on here as we know about the famous 'pigeon watch said this' defence.

I think some people value their own opinions a little to much to think it will effect the case

:lol:

But do we really think he will suffer in jail?

He will rise to the hirarchy inside because of his reputation,

Will never get released imo but there are cases out there that the death penalty should be brought back for.

think of the millions it will cost to keep him inside for the rest of his natural...

:shaun:

It is passing comment on character that is the problem.

Nothing wrong with stating what has been heard in open court, but there is something wrong with making comment on character.

Everything on here counts as a publication don't forget.

I would not dream of blackening the character of this grenade throwing low life cop killing scum bag.

KW

I dont think for one minute the collective thoughts of the pigeon watch massive will sway the jury, but hey lets play the leftie view and be fearful of discussing this piece of low life :no: in case we are hunted down by the cyber police :lol:

I am adamantly against the death penalty, but this is one chap I could turn a blind eye to, now can someone tell me how the hell you get hold of grenades?

KW

Never,ever,ever,by the pin.Thats how accidents can happen. :thanks:

My mate is a copper with gmp, and the devil is an angel compared to this Cregan cretin. I hope inside he gets turned into a girl every minute of his sentence, he will proberbly be out in 15 years and write a book of his escapades, become a millionaire thru it and live the rest of his days in luxury, I shouldn't say this on a shooting forum but bullet and hole spring to mind

Tin hat is on,

Atb

Flynny

It's nothing to do with respect. It is to allow proper process to take place. Once a verdict has been reached you can fill your boots. It is about showing respect for due legal process.

now the murderous toe rag has put in a plea of guilty can we cut the left wing carp and hope the cretin gets just reward.

KW

now the murderous toe rag has put in a plea of guilty can we cut the left wing carp and hope the cretin gets just reward.

KW

Fill your boots.

Nothing to being left wing, it is about respecting the justice system that you may one day come to rely on. People somehow think they are being smart by undermining it, god knows why.