Mark Cregan

digger

He has to get there first, real nasty person.

Quite right, however as the trial has started I assume a jury has been selected and the tighest security will be in force. So I do not believe comments here will affect proceedings.

Having said that I would think that any posts from PW'ers will be considered and factual, unlike a lot of forums which get completely out of hand on the hang him but torture him first thing.

Remember proceedings are ongoing.

Published posts could risk undermining them.

And could constitute contempt of court.

J.

Quite right, however as the trial has started I assume a jury has been selected and the tighest security will be in force. So I do not believe comments here will affect proceedings.

Having said that I would think that any posts from PW'ers will be considered and factual, unlike a lot of forums which get completely out of hand on the hang him but torture him first thing.

There are restrictions on what can be reported and published when proceedings are 'active' which is from the point at which someone is arrested. Restrictions aren't lifted until after the case has concluded.

J.

Is mark cregan really as bad as DALE CREGAN though.

Also I highly doubt that someone expressing their opinion on here will affect the case and be seen as contempt of court. I doubt cregan will use the well known 'well such-a-body said this on pigeon watch' defence.didn't OJ Simpson use the same technique.

Jesus some people take things way to serious. Unless your on the jury I doubt that what gets said said in here matters.

I thought that there had to be "a substantial risk of serious prejudice" so unless you are posting information outside the public domain that could influence the decision of the judge or jury, ie disclosing previous convictions that were not already generally public information. I don't think any statements of opinion, like calling him an odious piece of scum, are going to get anybody arrested.

Edited by Diceman

someone gave him a corker of a eye hope its as sore as it looks

Seriously?

You don't know he has a false eye made of onyx then?

I know there are bad people in the world but this one is extra bad. His circle of friends are no better.

I really am shocked.

I dont think for one minute the collective thoughts of the pigeon watch massive will sway the jury, but hey lets play the leftie view and be fearful of discussing this piece of low life :no: in case we are hunted down by the cyber police :lol:

I am adamantly against the death penalty, but this is one chap I could turn a blind eye to, now can someone tell me how the hell you get hold of grenades?

KW

If it turns out he has some deep mental health problems, I guess we are supposed to be all sympathetic - looks like he will be out of luck there!!!

Yea that would go down well, no not mental health just plain evil. However should that turn out to be part of his defence the sentence will be the same, he'll never get out.

Just a case of jail or a secure hospital

I dont think for one minute the collective thoughts of the pigeon watch massive will sway the jury, but hey lets play the leftie view and be fearful of discussing this piece of low life :no: in case we are hunted down by the cyber police :lol:

I am adamantly against the death penalty, but this is one chap I could turn a blind eye to, now can someone tell me how the hell you get hold of grenades?

KW

Going from the top of my head I recall very recently some squadies from Canterbury barracks got done for nicking grenades etc.