Internet Explorer 7

Cranfield

I am using to write this, and it seems fine to me, mind you I don't use Outlook Express so may help.

It may be it was origianlly designed to run with Vista, the PC I am using is running that, I haven't tried it with XP yet.

As I am at Microsoft today, I will pass your feedback on to Bill for you :/

I have had IE 7 installed for ages at Beta on a laptop and find it ok, i have not had any real problems other then it being very slow to open when u first load it. I also have firefox and use that just as much. Only thing i have found with it is it sometimes does not like logging in to some websites where they allow you to stay logged in and keeps kicking you out. I also use IE 6 on this PC at the moment and thats fine. Will probable stick with IE and have firefox on as well. IE 7 is ok but not worth the bother yet. Mind you IE 7 does have some good security features about checking sites are what they say they are and not fakes so you don't enter you password in them.

Crow

Having Vista, or even XP, would be a godsend at work. However that would require the Ginsters-munching numpties in the basement to actually do something. Which is a tall order.

Why is it that people in IT departments are either exceptionally talented, dependable and respected, OR brain-dead urchins? No middle ground?