sons SGC Arrived

Markr

Yep,,,, Taught all my sons (3) to shoot, but paid for it.lol.

First one Back nutted me on the firing line at a clay club, Everybody was in stitches` behind me, thought he had broken my nose.lol. :lol:

Second one, a woody coming over a slight rise straight towards us, did not have the for-end held tight enough, got hit with an iron bar, even my Nephew commented on the large lump on my for-head: The other one never hit me at all.lol.

But great going shooting with 3 keen lads, on a windy morning on the marsh: Ah Memories::

cheers lads.

hes always come out ferreting/shooting with me, from 3 years old he used to come the waterloo cup each year all 3 days regardless of the weather and never once moaned. (those were the days)

he's been useing an air riffle a few years but now he's moved up to the shotguns,

for the last 4 years hes been competing in karate compitions becoming UK, British, English European and world champion (W/C 3 years running) so after paying out for all that paying for clays/carts etc is a relief LOL.

Edited by Markr

cheers lads.

hes always come out ferreting/shooting with me, from 3 years old he used to come the waterloo cup each year all 3 days regardless of the weather and never once moaned. (those were the days)

he's been useing an air riffle a few years but now he's moved up to the shotguns,

for the last 4 years hes been competing in karate compitions becoming UK, British, English European and world champion (W/C 3 years running) so after paying out for all that paying for clays/carts etc is a relief LOL.

Sounds like your doing a good job mate,

Keep it up,

Atb

Flynny

it was a good three days out, you always ended up with new friends during the meeting, (whether you wanted them or not lol)

was great how people from all backgrounds mixed on the bank.

bit of banter with the antis lol,

those were the days unfortunatly the conservative government has failed to deliver the free vote they promised, I think most of us had a feeling they would go back on????.

through coursing whippets we became friends with Aaron Armore and one day whilst visiting his house he got the waterloo cup out for my lad to see and hold which made my lads day (and mine)