Truck Insurance

pavman

just had a quote for the Isuzu arriving march 1st £700 with Adrian Flux last year it had jumped to £500 on renewal

anyone know another I can try as not many like commercial trucks even though its really just my normal wagon and not business related

I spent hours and hours shopping around for my 2.8 shogun.

After 100`s of quotes i went with LIVERPOOL & VICTORIA they were the cheapest.

£480 At 57 years old and full no claims. Its because i live in M11 Manchester.

What really gets my goat is if i lived 200 yds away in Tameside it would be £240 cheaper.

UK insurance is a right **** take & I fail to understand why the Govt/Office of Fair Trade allow it to go on.

Here in Portugal, I pay just E45 a YEAR to insure my 5.9 litre V8 classic Jeep & the same car cost me the equivalent of E70 a year when I & it were in South Africa which must probably be the car theft capital of the world.

Just out of interest, I got a quote from one of the big UK companies that advertise on the box and they wanted an absolutely ridiculous UKP9500 for the same car.

Talk about rucking fidiculous!

AAAAA1009.jpg

Edited by shakari

Adrian Flux, £250 for my 2.8 Pajero but that was only after finding a better price using one of the comparison sites and giving them the option to beat it.

Limited mileage policy also helps if its only a 'shooting' bus - so to speak

I do 22K miles a year I could have lied but with my luck I would get caught out...

just had a quote for the Isuzu arriving march 1st £700 with Adrian Flux last year it had jumped to £500 on renewal

anyone know another I can try as not many like commercial trucks even though its really just my normal wagon and not business related

try lv paid £246 fully comp for private use also am unemployed

went to lv £245 fully comp toyota hilux pickup 1998 and i am unemployed as well

I am NFU mutual you can actually go in ad speak to someone, yes they are a bit more maybe 10% but they offered me to pay monthly and I said how much was that extra and she said £7 so I said what a month? No it was for the year so it works out cheaper than them bleedin meer cats, I pay £39 a month for my 2003 ford ranger in my late 40's with the wife on the policy.