Pigeon Decoying available (FREE) near Stamford

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TC what a breath of fresh air to have a member who is so genourous and remembers his baptism into pigeon shooting,now continueing shareing the knowledge and learnings with others,a big thank you ,its a pleasure to see such topics were you have faith and trust in other members and not wanting to make a few quid out of other members,

WELL DONE MATE.

Thanks William

I took Dean (Dignity) out today, unfortunately the pigeons didn't want to keep to their side of the bargain!

He will be back on Monday to make ammends.

On the subject of not wanting to make a few quid out of other members, Dean asked me if I wanted paying for his trip and I declined, he did pass me a tenner at the end of a slow day which I will be donating to HELP for HEROES! I believe Dean will be bringing me some cod from his next fishing trip on Monday.

Great to meet him and swap notes on how to go about this sometimes frustrating sport!

Cheers

T.C.

As Dave (TC) has allready said i was out with him today, if anyone is thinking about taking him up on his kind offer you wont be disappointed Dave is a great and genuine chap willing to share his knowledge and also his permission with other shooters and there aint many out there willing to do this, i just hope he dont get any idiots who might spoil things, im sure anyone else who takes him up on his offer wont mind giving a donation as i did to Daves chosen charity Help the heroes i for one dont mind giving to such a great and deserving cause, and yes the next time i see Dave i will have some nice cod filletts for him , shame the pigeons didnt want to play today but still an enjoyable and educating day none the less ,Thanks again Dave Well Done Mate !!

As Dave (TC) has allready said i was out with him today, if anyone is thinking about taking him up on his kind offer you wont be disappointed Dave is a great and genuine chap willing to share his knowledge and also his permission with other shooters and there aint many out there willing to do this, i just hope he dont get any idiots who might spoil things, im sure anyone else who takes him up on his offer wont mind giving a donation as i did to Daves chosen charity Help the heroes i for one dont mind giving to such a great and deserving cause, and yes the next time i see Dave i will have some nice cod filletts for him , shame the pigeons didnt want to play today but still an enjoyable and educating day none the less ,Thanks again Dave Well Done Mate !!

Well done mate,it sounds as every ones a winner.

oh no...I'm a 6'leggy blonde... a 16 stone one!!!

thank god i live too far away!!!lol

have fun and let em have it from me!!

Pigeon shooting available over O.S.R. and Newly drilled Spring Barley.

Weekdays and Weekends available.

You must have a suitable shotgun, cartridges and most importantly proof of INSURANCE.

Please P.M. me for further details.

T.C.

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE

Tightchoke. While i think what you are doing is admirable - something which i would be reluctant to do - don't you think there is a danger your land is going to be over shot?

With the amount of people you seemingly have going, you would probably need a huge estate to go at, so as not to be chasing the same birds and making them undecoyable.

Tightchoke. While i think what you are doing is admirable - something which i would be reluctant to do - don't you think there is a danger your land is going to be over shot?

With the amount of people you seemingly have going, you would probably need a huge estate to go at, so as not to be chasing the same birds and making them undecoyable.

I was thinking the same myself. Tightchoke is putting himself under some pressure to provide sport which is difficult when wild birds are involved.

Thanks for your concern Motty, I have 7 farms covering 3500 acres within 20 miles of Stamford.

So not seeming to be a problem at the moment and several of the shooters are offering me days on their permissions that will allow mine to recover.

I was thinking the same myself. Tightchoke is putting himself under some pressure to provide sport which is difficult when wild birds are involved.

Again, thanks for your concern JDog.

It would be nice to think that more of the established shooters would make a similar offer to the new shooters in their area.