Pigeon Decoying available (FREE) near Stamford

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How very kind, :good:

just hope you don't get any, **** takers, land poachers or people inviting themselves back without your say so !!! And ruin the offer for anyone else.....

Yes that's a worry but the gates will be locked and I have the key, just have to trust people until they spoil things!

I'm gong to add I went out with Dave last weekend and he's a very nice an patient chap , showed me a few tricks on hides and patterns etc, me being a novice to pigeon shooting the info was golden , if only there where more like him good on you mate and thanks.

Hoping to come back soon to bend your ear some more ,

Atb

I'm gong to add I went out with Dave last weekend and he's a very nice an patient chap , showed me a few tricks on hides and patterns etc, me being a novice to pigeon shooting the info was golden , if only there where more like him good on you mate and thanks.

Hoping to come back soon to bend your ear some more ,

Atb

Any time Mate! :good:

Well done again, we all have to start somewhere, I intend to take a few out this year, its a new permission so I need to get well in with the farmer before I risk it with strangers. but why not, before I had this permission other PW members gave me days out on the pigeons, I think its only right I try to continue the tradition and help where I can. good luck and keep it up. :good: