3 guns needed for Friday 22nd March..

Morning all

looking for 3 Guns for a planned walk around next Saturday 23rd March about 9am on some open hill farm land in Lancashire Burnley area..(not Friday as i put the wrong date in the headline)

ive got quite a large area im thinking of walking thru in the hope of pushing up a fox and cleaning up a few rabbits...

i was thinking of being 50 yards apart and walking the lenth of the moorland and back again, looking for any legal quarry i.e fox,rabbit, crows.....

it will be hard walking and could be out for 3 hours minimum,

THIS IS NOT A OPEN INVERTATION FOR YOU TO RETURN TO MY PERMISSION WITHOUT ME...

you will need a shotgun and insurance and suitable cartriges....steady dogs allowed only if they are ok with livestock..

we mite see nothing or we mite get lucky with a fox or two...

anyone fancy it??

Rich.

Edited by archie1234

well done that man not mant offers around like that i get exactly where your coming from with;

THIS IS NOT A OPEN INVERTATION FOR YOU TO RETURN TO MY PERMISSION WITHOUT ME...

as that is what happened to me when i done some one a good turn and took them out on my permission [nobody from PW i must say]

wish i,d been closer would have loved to come along

Hi Rich.....

We have a green light to go....wife approved stamped...lol

Thank you for waiting and if you want I am more than happy to share a gun with someone and do some beating

Mark

ok mate will be in touch mid week to discuss details, it will just be a good walk with like minded shooters...hopefully bag a fox...but the land has loads of rabbits to go at..

all spaces now filled...

ok mate will be in touch mid week to discuss details, it will just be a good walk with like minded shooters...hopefully bag a fox...but the land has loads of rabbits to go at..

all spaces now filled...

Don't let Mark shoot at foxes mate....he is a secret bunny hugger and deliberately shoots over their head!