Single again!!

Supersonic

In answer to another post, It's quite legal to pay yourself a small salary then a large dividend at the end of the year.

I suspect this is aimed at me?

a - I didnt say it wasn't; in fact I do this exact thing myself.

b - I was referencing that if in fact the person took minimum wage only (and only being the key word) and drove a brand new Range Rover then the tax man would likely notice this as being odd.

c - it was crossed out

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect this is aimed at me?

a - I didnt say it wasn't; in fact I do this exact thing myself.

b - I was referencing that if in fact the person took minimum wage only (and only being the key word) and drove a brand new Range Rover then the tax man would likely notice this as being odd.

c - it was crossed out

Not at all Luke, not aimed at anyone in particular and no malice etc behind it. I was just pointing out that that It is one way to do things, several people I know do it and one guy does it to minimise his alimony payments which I do think is wrong.

If it floats, flies or fornicates your better off renting :)

Now that is funny!

Just one thing to say mate - an ex is an ex for a reason and once your finished it aint the same getting back, Look at what you said in your first post , TRUE COLOURS ... Cut all contact and just get on with filling her side of the bed ;) ... and not with a bloke you big bender

No point for the market trader to declare at sub £3000pa when upto £10kpa is tax free anyway. Not sure what the story is with that one!

I believe it turned out that he had £53 per week after bills and food.

Hey, but why let that get in the way of a good leftist BBC story (to do with benefits changes and IDS's comment on living on £7 a day)

Mate in the pub last night was telling us he has a new woman, met her online, and in person this week,

he plays golf, so do I she says,

he likes horses, so do I she says,

lots in common, apparently they seem to have been seperated at birth,

I asked what did she say about bum love? did she like that too?

Mate in the pub last night was telling us he has a new woman, met her online, and in person this week,

he plays golf, so do I she says,

he likes horses, so do I she says,

lots in common, apparently they seem to have been seperated at birth,

I asked what did she say about bum love? did she like that too?

only if he did :whistling:

I believe it turned out that he had £53 per week after bills and food.

Hey, but why let that get in the way of a good leftist BBC story (to do with benefits changes and IDS's comment on living on £7 a day)

This appears to be utterly unrelated to my post but please see this as acknowledgement that I have read it.

I find it fascinating that a post lamenting a relationship lost has ended up on the subject of 'bum love'. You Northern boys and your sexual practices :lol:

yea but its unusual up here, I know you southerners all take it up the wrong un as a daily thing? :rolleyes: