policeman run over

digger

not sure if its on the news yet or even if it will make it but a local policeman was hit by a little **** on a moped near me this evening.it appears some hoodie was repeatedly riding up and down the high street annoying shoppers and shop keepers on his scooter.the bobbie stepped into the road when the lout was a good hundred yards away and the scum bucket drove straight into him,making no attempt to miss.sadly the officer received serious injuries but the low life managed to stay on the bike and get away.in an ideal world the moped would have skidded under a bus and decapitated its rider.

for the last two hours all ive heard is sirens as the police look for the rider,hopefully they will beat the hell out of him for resisting arrest.

what really gets to me is the fact his parents will stand by him if and when he is caught " he was only having fun ","hes a good lad really " etc etc.

hope the little *** does us all a favour and dies.soon.

will the last one to leave please turn off the lights :good:

I hope the policeman recovers , and the yob on the scooter gets charged with attempted murder.

and gets 50 hrs community service...........

There were loads of em round my old house.....................these little mini bikes, mini crossers etc etc.......

Kids bombing up and down the streets, never saw a copper when you needed one and all that...........

But, guess you have to blame the parents...............coz they let em go out on them...............

If my mini me came home on one.........first thing I would do would be to burn it.............

I hope the policeman recovers , and the yob on the scooter gets charged with attempted murder.

and gets 50 hrs community service...........

There were loads of em round my old house.....................these little mini bikes, mini crossers etc etc.......

Kids bombing up and down the streets, never saw a copper when you needed one and all that...........

But, guess you have to blame the parents...............coz they let em go out on them...............

If my mini me came home on one.........first thing I would do would be to burn it.............

Not just let them out on them

They BUY the things for them KNOWING what they will get up to on it

LG

sorry to say ,he was one unlucky cop..we don't see em here, there in museums.. :good:

you voted the wrong party if you want this hole sorting...its a tough place NOW!...i seen it change ,as you have dramatically...Great Britain...huh!!!

These 85TD5 sold us out, to every one ,no loyalty here..if you care get it sorted.. :D

:good::good:

police state...what police!!! :good:

sorry to say ,he was one unlucky cop..we don't see em here, there in museums.. :good:

you voted the wrong party if you want this hole sorting...its a tough place NOW!...i seen it change ,as you have dramatically...Great Britain...huh!!!

These 85TD5 sold us out, to every one ,no loyalty here..if you care get it sorted.. :D

:good::good:

police state...what police!!! :good:

Why all the laughing? I really dont think theres anything funny about this :D

If you don't laugh, you'll cry instead. The country is a joke, the police have no power and when they do finally catch up with the criminals, nothing's done with them anyway! We're all screwed, it's just a case of how much longer things will stay as they are now before the **** hits the fan and the criminals run the place. :good:

my old mans been a armed response police officer for nearly 20 years, back in the day he recived many comendations for arresting dangerous criminals during violent strugles were he had to fight to controll the suspects, back in the day of the plymouht football hooligans such as the tce and other gangs etc and insome cases narrowly avoid death, but now he says his hands are tied to police like he did back then now he would be kicked off the force, now it takes 6 officers to arrest on drunk guy beacuse if they harm a hair on his ****** head they get threatened with legal action and the police complaint people, this countrys going to the dogs!

njc110381, haven't you seen the news? The criminals already run this country... It's just that their crimes are so big that people can't see them for looking.

Want a peerage?

Wookie

well said wookie

our government is a bunch of lily livered soft shandy drinking vermin and cares more about the views and welfare of non UK citizens, Muslims, activists, lay about,s and scum

the old monopoly game said go to jail do not collect £200 go direct to jail, now lags have more rights than free men and can claim compensation for hardships.

That’s why scum young and old drive peds at bobby, cause even if he is caught there will be 3 blokes to prosecute and try to sort him out and 23 to try to help him and say he is a victim of society,

Question is what we gonna do about it, vote Tory? Or hoe didley hum Liberal’s nope what’s needed is real change, a big shake up or its more of the same cause they are all alike, a bunch of free loading personal manipulation experts at the expense of you and I and all that’s right and decent.

PS anyone tried the Welsh Dragon bangers before they are taken off the shelves by some dimwit who no doubt still believes in Father Christmas

Well I believe in Father Christmas...just like I believe we live in a fair country led by a fair government and ruled by fair laws :good:

Mind you it makes you wonder at the intelligence level of our police in this day and age...standing in front of a speeding vehicle and thinking it might stop! The problem is there's no respect for anything anymore and that's down to Mr Bliar.

I hear on the radio someones saying that the Tory party should leave their 'Churchillian' ways/thoughts behind and moderise their thinking. C***** if even some of our politicians had half that mans backbone we wouldn't be in this mess.

ive bought my son a minimoto,we go to a motorcross park where he rides it all day with no trouble,the owner had to fight for planning permission for 3yrs to use a bit of land miles from any houses,if the goverment allowed more places like this to be made i think 99% of this kind of problem would be a thing of the past!

dont tar everyone with the same brush,didnt any of you lot get or mates get hold of an old 50cc step through find a bit a waste land and rides to your hearts content , i know we did when i was younger.

although i dont agree ith minimotos being used in public places the goverment are happy to take the VAT from the sales, they should get there fingers out of their backsides and help to build places for kids and adults alike to ride off road, when my son is 16 i know he will be able to ride a bike better and like his sister he will get 1 for his 16th birthday.