happy birthday lads

darebear

noticed there were quite a few with birthdays today, so hope you all have a good one :good:

.... hmmmm and i reckon tomorrow morning should be interesting. no doubt kirky will leave some gems at silly o'clock which no-one else can understand. :)

ha ha, or we can hope he gets so drunk he isnt capable of focusing long enough to get logged in :blush::lol:

noticed there were quite a few with birthdays today, so hope you all have a good one :good:

.... hmmmm and i reckon tomorrow morning should be interesting. no doubt kirky will leave some gems at silly o'clock which no-one else can understand. :)

ha ha, or we can hope he gets so drunk he isnt capable of focusing long enough to get logged in :blush::lol:

thanks darling you just know you love my banter!!!! :lol::lol:

at least i go to the pub when its open and dont get lost on the way :lol::lol:;)

thanks kirky

thanks darling you just know you love my banter!!!! :good::)

at least i go to the pub when its open and dont get lost on the way :blush::lol::lol:

thanks kirky

oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii it was the GIG that was cancelled... and the pub was open! andddddddd, i got lost on the way to the venue. once we found that, the pub next door wasn't that hard to find :lol::lol:;):lol::sick: