good MISS old boy

bigadam

was out round the ponds I shoot ducks over and saw 2 young Foxes carrying a duck over the field next to pond so I started to squeak and the one carrying the duck carried on past the other screeched to a holt had a quick sniff. I put 3 3.5inch bb in and carried on squeaking it can chargeing over and stoped about 30 yard away I squeaked quieter and it carried on towards me.it stopped about 10 yard away so I fetched thegun up and bang it ran off I was that shocked I nearly threw the gun at it. Didnt get a shot as it was running off as it was **** on. Out first thing tomorrow and tomorrow night if I need to. I will stop him laughing. Using u caller tomorrow as I dont think I will squeak him I again.

was out round the ponds I shoot ducks over and saw 2 young Foxes carrying a duck over the field next to pond so I started to squeak and the one carrying the duck carried on past the other screeched to a holt had a quick sniff. I put 3 3.5inch bb in and carried on squeaking it can chargeing over and stoped about 30 yard away I squeaked quieter and it carried on towards me.it stopped about 10 yard away so I fetched thegun up and bang it ran off I was that shocked I nearly threw the gun at it. Didnt get a shot as it was running off as it was **** on. Out first thing tomorrow and tomorrow night if I need to. I will stop him laughing. Using u caller tomorrow as I dont think I will squeak him I again

Heck, am I reading this right, you didn't drop it at 10 yards with 3.5 inch BBs? :no::no::no:

What was the problem, was it wearing a kevlar vest or something? ?????????

I cannot explain wat happend

in the heat of the moment you missed simple as, happens to everyone occasionally, next to no spread at that distance had you connected it would have been one very dead fox. Good job on getting it this morning :good:

in the heat of the moment you missed simple as, happens to everyone occasionally, next to no spread at that distance had you connected it would have been one very dead fox. Good job on getting it this morning :good:

Well said, missed a huge dog fox with bbs last year at about 15 yards. Pretty sure I shot over him still haunts me now.

Use 42grm 1s everything I have pointed em at thus far is no longer with us and I have done a couple of boxes.

Cheers

Karpman