Coca cola named bottles ?

mad1

Hi all I don't know if you have seen the new coco cola bottles ? But they now have names on well next question is can you please keep a eye open for ones with "Connor"

Because this is my sons name and we can't find one anywhere round here !! We've got his sisters but he's gutted we can't find his name :-(

If anyone can see one if they could get it I will happily pay post and packaging and a few pints for you ;-)

It would make his day if any one can get one ??

Many thanks m1

And Connor

Yeah it's the 500ml plastic bottles normal and diet ?!

It's getting obsessive now everywhere we go !! Iv tryed to convince him to change his name to Paul or Karen but he won't be on !!

Typical .....

Also Zero, KArl is still rolling round in my van if anyone fancies him............

http://cokestudio.coca-cola.com/tccc-sacn-webapp/findyourname?lang=en

Isnt the internet amazing

You can find names on 375ml and 500ml PET bottles of Coca-Cola, Diet Coke and Coke Zero. And larger pack sizes such as 1.75L and 2L bottles feature the words 'Friends' and 'Family'. We’ve distributed our named bottles far and wide across Great Britain – so make sure you keep an eye out!

No Connor though

Edited by HDAV

Tescos in NI seem to do Irish Names, i've seen a brave few not listed on that site above.

If I see one i'll get it.

COke ireland dont list the names but "Aoife"! appears in the marketing and not in the UK list, If anyone finds a "gowan" on a diet coke i would pay for it to be sent over make £10 donation to charity etc