5 weeks and counting :(

I recently applied for my FAC and shotgun certs and it has now been 5 weeks since my interview and nothing :( never mind the 10 weeks to get the interview. I am in the Durham area, anyone else having a similar wait? Itching for it to land now, makes you wonder what they actually do in there offices

It's torture ain't it mate, I'm like a kid waiting for Xmas , and that's just for a variation!!!!!!!!!!! Luckily I'm with gmp and they are really quick, faultless really,

It will come mate, then you can go on a spending spree ha ha ha,

Atb

Flynny

Lee Todd, a year that's scandalous, someone wants a butt kicking for that amount of time

Edited by flynny

Northumbria are great.....

but in all honesty they should all be the same, it's not rocket science, but some areas don't seem to be interested

:shaun:

Exactly,it`s an absolute disgrace how bad Durham are in comparison to other forces and as Davyo said,not exactly pleasant to talk to nowadays!

I`ve been dealing with them for 40yrs and never known anything like it.

I waited 12 weeks for my SGC interview which happened last week and was told it would probably be another 8/10 weeks for me to receive it through the post.

Before I applied a friend said to me to look at a 6 month period to get it which I thought was a ridiculous time frame but it seems he's going to be prooved right.

A lot of forces seem to be very slow in this area at the moment due to cut backs in finance, it all depends where you are as to how long you wait, but the one sure fire thing is you cant and wont hurry them.

• 3 weeks later...

Well still no joy, have talked to my feo and he found it very strange and said he had granted everything at his end so would chase it up. So a week later he contacted me again and asked if I still hadn't received and proceeded to ask if I had been in trouble with the police before in which I replied only what I stated in my initial interview. He said they were sending me a letter out, but said there's no reason why I shouldn't get it, very confused, anyone got an idea, seems to be a lot of mixed messages, I am lost