Pigeon Watch Polo shirts -new order

Teal

Pigeon Watch Polo Shirts
With the sun shining- and after a number of requests from PW members I am pleased to say that we will soon be placing an order for Pigeon Watch polo shirts. Order yours below!
This will be the 6th order of polo-shirts that we have done in the last 5 years, and they have proved both popular and long lasting - I still wear my originals from the first order! We will be using the same manufacturer and so the excellent quality of polo shirt will be the same this time round.
The Polo-shirts will be priced at just £13.25 each, and this includes post and packaging :good:
polos.jpg
They are the following sizes: XS, Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL, XXXL, XXXXL
Please be aware that they tend to come up a bit bigger (US sizing), so if you are between sizes or unsure of size, it makes sense to go for the smaller size.
X-Small - 34-36"
Small - 36-38"
Medium - 40-42"
Large - 42-44"
X-Large - 44-46"
XX-Large - 48-50"
XXX-Large - 52-54"
XXXX-Large - 58-60"
Once the order has been placed it will probably take about 3 weeks for the shirts to be made. To get your shirt, please select the number and type the size and colour of poloshirts you want, and pay via PayPal.

ORDER NOW PLACED!

Thanks - all received so far, already got the minimum quantity for an order :good: I'm going to keep this open for 6 more days to give people a chance to see the topic and place their order, one the order is confirmed it will go to the factory for them to be made :good:

Thanks - all received - going to leave this open over the weekend and hope to place the order on Monday - if you want a polo-shirt you must order it in advance, as they are all custom made to size and colour! :good:

Last year we did two polo-shirt orders, but most years just one, it depends on how many people miss out on the first and send PMs asking for a new order - once the deliveries come through to those that ordered the first time :)

Probably also depends a bit on the weather, but generally need a minimum of 24 polos to be ordered to place an order.

• 2 weeks later...

Good news - the poloshirts arrived on Friday - and have been all packed up and posted out today, so they should be landing on doormats in the next couple of days - keep an eye out for them - and thanks for the patience! :good:

In case anyone has missed the original order - I have two polo-shirts which were ordered by a member who assured that the would be making payment but the have not :no:

XL Green and L in Green - £13.25 each including postage, first come first serve with those on PM.

Good news - the poloshirts arrived on Friday - and have been all packed up and posted out today, so they should be landing on doormats in the next couple of days - keep an eye out for them - and thanks for the patience! :good:

In case anyone has missed the original order - I have two polo-shirts which were ordered by a member who assured that the would be making payment but the have not :no:

XL Green and L in Green - £13.25 each including postage, first come first serve with those on PM.

I'll have the xl in green please teal :good: