The nice thread....

ack-ack

I went ape with the hedge cutter after work last night and decided to open up a few foot paths in my area. It gave me an enormous sense of well being. I also put three nice arrow straight stripes in the verge up my road so that the local old dears would have somewhere nice for their dogs to ####. I expect an oboe in the next honours list obviously.

I have been feeding the wildlife daily, on a local moor with some surplus mackerel. To ensure they find it I have been laying a trail of liquidised fishy bits from the fence to the open area of ground not far from an elevated viewing platform.

I intend to view said wildlife either tonight or tomorrow night and if the red jim-jams and white bib they are wearing clash with the colour scheme of the area then I shall attend to the matter by removing it/them from this mortal coil. No-one likes clashing colours :no:

I expect an oboe in the next honours list obviously.

I didn't realise you were the musical kind Rob. Can you actually carry a note on one of those things or do you just squeal out a monotonous '3 Blind Mice' like the kid next door to me does on it's recorder? I have to confess that I didn't realise they gave out musical instruments, I just thought it was some posh medals and the likes. If my charitable work ever gets recognised I think I'll ask for a rusty trombone.

My last 'good deed' was when this old dear was paying her bill and was counting out the £20's as tenners. I looked anxiously around for the camera and told her, after breaking out in a bit of a sweat, that I thought a cheque would be a better idea.

Moved a shed and a load of wood for my missis's mum, and grandad. Last night. Cost me £30 and 2 hours..

Before I went on holiday, next door was chopping my "tree?" Off his drive, told him to stop, tied it to my lamping truck, ripped it out.. Did same to a conifour. Saved him hours with his mincer scissors.

Yes, we are the clampits.