Picked up my first rifle today!

ace_of_hearts

Today i got my FAC through the post, so went down the gun shop and picked up the rifle I put a deposit down on last week, a CZ 452 varmint thumbhole .22LR

Put 50 rounds through it, getting used to it and to zero it in with my new scope and for the last 20 rounds i got a 1" group at 65 yards. Very happy with that for my first go.

I then had a wander round and bagged these two B)

It really is a great tool, i'm sure it will account for many rabbits in the near future.

4zbaxvsd.jpg

mh5ZiYl2.jpg

Edited by ace_of_hearts

I have a BBQ organised for next week and i will be trying out a few rabbit dishes. I will be trialling some this weekend to make sure they are actually nice though. I need about 5 more rabbits after I have finished the ones in the freezer, which should be doable.

Cleaning the gun earlier and noticed on the side it is actually a CZ455, it must have been marked up wrong in the shop!

I have checked my ticket and they have got the serial number right, and just written it down as a CZ bolt action .22lr.

Is this going to cause me any issues?