Primos Power Crow caller

steve_b_wales

Who made the final cut? Did anyone not pay up? :blush:

PM on way :good:

A few who originally stated that they wanted a caller, have not bothered to contact me, so they have been left out. I have only ordered enough for those who have paid me.

I will let you know when the calls are in transit to me.

Steve.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE 2.

No news from my friend in America, but I believe he is still on his holiday. There are still some of you that have not supplied me with their address details. Please do so if you want to receive your call.

I will ask for these once more when I get the calls, then if there are still some not received, it will be up to the individuals to contact me with their details. No other reminders will be given.

Those who have sent their address are: Andyh990, Karpman, Mia, Shoot and be safe, Tightchoke, Rizla, Billietheghillie, Goodshot, Mongrel, The Crowman, Mike357. Deputy Dog.

If there is anyone who has sent me their address but are not on the list, please would you send it again. My apologies if I have missed anyone.

UPDATE 3:

Just had an email from my friend in America. He said that he's received all the calls at last. He placed the order with one company, who then past some of the order to other companies because they did not have all of them. He said that Primos Crow calls are hard to find over there as well. I think Primos should get off their backsides and start making/distributing more.

Anyway, he's just back from his holiday and will find the best way of wrapping the calls to get the best price on postage. As soon as they are posted, I will let you all know.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE 4

I've just had an email from my American friend, who says that he has posted the Primos calls today. Not sure how long they will take to get here, it's usually about 10 days.

Hopefully, our customs&excise 'friends' won't slap a surcharge on the package, together with royal mail who will add their 'cut'

I am annoyed though, that when I took mine to the post office to find out the cost of posting them on, I was quoted £2.30 second class. The call/package weighed almost nothing, but because it would'nt fit in 'their' letterbox, it has to be sent as a large packet. Total rip off!

I'll let you all know when I receive them.

The callers should be with me by next week. I have received addresses from most of have ordered.

If you have not provided me with an address, then please do so now, as no further reminders will be given.

Once the calls have arrived, they will be dispatched immediately.

Thank You.

UPDATE 5.

The callers arrived this morning and have been packed ready for posting to you all, tomorrow morning.

I need the address of two people who have ordered a caller, namely PhilR and Goldie

You should all receive the calls by Wednesday next week (hopefully) and I would appreciate it if you could all send me a PM to confirm when you get yours. If there is any damage to the caller /package, please keep it so that I can make a claim against R.Mail.

The calls will be sent without their packaging (I received them like this from the USA) to reduce postage., but they are brand new and have'nt been used.

Good luck when you use the Primos, it's the best on the market in my opinion.

Steve.

UPDATE # 6

The bloody Post Office staff are on strike today at our main one. Not sure about the smaller ones though. So, with the bank holiday on Monday as well, plus the fact that I'm working nights form tomorrow until Thursday, the calls may not be posted until next Friday, which is annoying to say the least.

I'll let you know if I can get them in the post today.

FINAL UPDATE:

All calls, apart from one, have now been posted this morning. I have proof of postage for them, so if they get lost or damaged, I can claim off R.Mail and you'll get a refund.

Please pm me when you receive your caller, and good luck when using them!

FINAL UPDATE:

All calls have now been posted this morning. I have proof of postage for them, so if they get lost or damaged, I can claim off R.Mail and you'll get a refund.

Please pm me when you receive your caller, and good luck when using them!

Well done mate great effort. Thank you very much a true gent.

Karpman

I should have mentioned that after paying for the calls, having them sent to me, and then on to those who ordered one, I have made a grand profit of £7.35. My son in law recently completed the 100 mile bike ride into London, and was fund raising for the British Heart Foundation,so I will add the money to the fund.

I should have mentioned that after paying for the calls, having them sent to me, and then on to those who ordered one, I have made a grand profit of £7.35. My son in law recently completed the 100 mile bike ride into London, and was fund raising for the British Heart Foundation, so I will add the money to the fund.

Is there anyway of still paying into the pot mate. Wouldn't mind making a donation, Well done to your lad you must of been very proud.

Karpman

Is there anyway of still paying into the pot mate. Wouldn't mind making a donation, Well done to your lad you must of been very proud.

Karpman

Thank You. I'll get the address off my daughter, and put it up on here soon. ( I altered the charity from Cancer Research to the British Heart foundation, as I got it wrong. But still a worthy cause.

Link: http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserProfilePage.action?userUrl=LondonCalling2013