Primos Power Crow caller

steve_b_wales

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have sent Payment for 5 calls, and these will be held for me by my friend, and sent to me with the other 15. The rest of the calls will be ordered as soon as all payments (£9.50) are received by me.

To speed up the ordering process, please could those who have'nt yet made the payment,do so asap.

Thanks.

Steve.

EDIT: PLease could you include your PW name as reference with the transfer.

Could those of you who have'nt yet paid, please do so as soon as possible. Once all payments have been received, the rest of the order will be placed.

I have at least one payment in my bank account for a caller, but I don't know who it's from. If you have paid, and I have'nt written this against your name on the list, please let me know, giving me the details.

Also, when making the payment, please could you add your PW name as reference on the transaction.

Thanks.

EDIT: Whoever made a payment with their initials 'R D' please send me your PW name via PM.

Could those of you who have'nt yet paid, please do so as soon as possible. Once all payments have been received, the rest of the order will be placed.

I have at least one payment in my bank account for a caller, but I don't know who it's from. If you have paid, and I have'nt written this against your name on the list, please let me know, giving me the details.

Also, when making the payment, please could you add your PW name as reference on the transaction.

Thanks.

EDIT: Whoever made a payment with their initials 'R D' please send me your PW name via PM.

steve, sent you p.m. regarding payment, and according to my p.m. sender you have,nt opened it yet.

PLEASE NOTE:

The cut off date for paying for the callers will be FRIDAY 19th JULY. My American friend is going away on holiday on the 21st, and he wants to make sure he orders the calls before he goes.

There are a few who have'nt contacted me yet to arrange payment (and some who have)

Because the company supplying the calls will charge postage to my friend for the exact weight of the package, this is why I need to get an exact amount by the 19th.

I know there's one or two of you that are paying by cheque, so no problems there. If I wait any longer than Friday, it won't be fair on those of you who have paid already.

For TC...

The names I have so far are:

the crowman - PAID

Karpman - PAID

Hendy d

The Pigeon Man

longy0710

M3vert

archie1234

tightchoke - PAID

Good shot ? - PAID

PhilR - PAID

MIA - PAID

Mongrel - PAID

andyh900 - PAID

billytheghillie

goldie - PAID

TJ91

rizla - PAID

FOXHUNTER1

Mike 737- PAID

Deputy Dog - PAID

I have 1 of these and can honestly say if they are used in the right way u will get the right results. They are the top caller! But you must study different calls +the meanings of each call. It tuck about a week to get it right but a warning to all men "don't practice around the other half" she described it as being like some one learning how to play the trumpet!haha

The list is now closed. Only those who have paid, or contacted me regarding paying, will have the calls. No other names can be added.

I think I gave everyone who stated that they wanted a caller, but have still not paid or contacted me, enough time and reminders to make the payment by tonight.

The order will be placed tomorrow morning.

Just make sure he marks them as a gift on the customs form, but iam sure you already know that.

If you do another order I will take 2. Good luck.

That is a really good point. Last Christmas, my brother, who lives in California, sent over a number of photo calendars for several members of the family. He posted them all to my parents, and there was about £45.00 to pay to Royal Mail before they would deliver them, as the total value exceeded the individual gift limit! We argued, but got nowhere... Mike

Yes, I'm aware of the 'gift' option and have used it before. Also, my friend sends stuff to me for my birthday. So far, I've had 4 birthdays this year! :whistling:

Please could you all pm me your address details, so I can get things ready. The order has been sent to my friend, who is going to see how much he can get them for.

I'll keep you all informed via this thread.